Random

Nekisha's prov

I sat in the middle of the woods. Thinking. Thinking about about the past and how everything's changed. "Who's after me and my family? Why do they want my powers? Why?"

(Flashback)

-Years ago, Nekisha's apartment

"Kisha" said the voice that haunted my dreams. I looked up to come face to face with him. "Jason" I whispered. "Good to see you" said Jason grabbing me by my neck. "What are you doing here" I asked. "thought I wouldn't find you ha!'said Jason as he threw me across the floor. My back hit the wall you could hear my bones break. "What do you want with me" I asked barely above a whisper. "I want your power! You! You belong to me" shouted Jason appearing in front of me. "I belong to no one" I said. "Stupid bitch I am the only one who controls you my mark is on your neck" said Jason ripping my shirt. His eyes turned blood red when he saw Scott's mark on me. "You whore! You mate with another when I am your mate" shouted Jason. "He is my mate not you! I shouted. "You dare raise your voice at me" said Jason punching me. I tried to block his hit but that only made him hit me more. "Stop" I shouted. Jason grabbed me by my hair and dragged me across the floor towards my bed. " HELP!" I shouted as he threw ms on the bed. "I'm gonna teach you a lesson" said Jason pulling off his belt.

(Flashback end)

"My queen" said Scott breaking me out of my thoughts. "Why are you crying" asked Scott wiping my tear stained face. I looked deep info his eyes and cried my eyes out into his chest.

******†*************†**********†***********

Hey everyone this is just something random I'm working on my other story and this one. Sorry haven't updated in a while been sick. Gotta go! Much love ✌