Intro

Author's note: This is my first story on wattpad it needs a lot of work so please bare with me.. Im still updating and redoing this story.
Nekisha PROV:

Nekisha Smithson is my name I'm a 5'7, smooth rich brown skin, natural shoulder length curly red hair, dark brown eyes with a slim waist and wide hips body I'm your normal 18 year old nerd my life was terrible I'm bullied everyday at school and abused by my drunk stepfather who blames me for my mother running away leaving her only child with a monster. I hate my life. I was in my room asleep when cold water was splashed on me making my eyes open wide to see my stepfather standing over me. Get yo ass up and go to school said My stepfather walking out the room and slamming the door shut. I groan as i get up, take a shower, get dressed, and grab my bag and head out the door, "I'm going now" I shout as i walk out the door. I walk to school as soon as i enter I immediately regret it. Josh the high school hottie walks past me knocking my things out my hands him and his football friends laugh. I quickly pick up my things and head to class only to run into Jasmine the head cheerleader (the caption) she turns to me and smirks. "look who it is the geek lil nigga" said Jasmine. "what did you say bitch" asked Nekisha looking up at her.( NEVER call a black person a nigga if ur white unless it's okay with them) "oh look the lil nigga's got confidence" said Jasmine. "get into class now" said Mr. Tompson. Jasmine pushes me as she walks infront of me. "okay class take your seats and quiet down we have a special guest" said Mr. Tompson. Everyone sitting down in walks a tall, pale skin, short black hair, and dark brown eyes white guy wearing a black tuxs.he was sexy as hell all the girls stared at him except me I knew I wasn't his type. "hello I'm Tyler" said Tyler. "Tyler...Tyler Johnson your the lead singer of Metal Dead" said a girl. "yes I am" said Tyler. "so what brings you to our school Mr. Johnson" asked Jasmine battting her eyelashes. I roll my eyes at this she's such a slut I don't know why anyman would want her but they do. "I'm here because of her" said Tyler pointing at me. My eyes widdened everyone looks back at me. "Her what do you want with her" asked Jasmine glaring at me. "Nekisha please come down here" said Mr. Tompson. I slowly get up and walked toward the front everyone glaring at me. I stop infront of Mr. Tompson and Tyler. I say "hello'. Chris helds out his hand I place my hand in Chris's hand he smiles i smile back. Chris jerks his hand and pulls me into his arms shocking me along with everyone else. "Mr. Johnson" I say shocked as i look up at him. Chris smirks as he leans down and smashes his lips into mine I was shocked I melted in his kiss as I close my eyes and kiss him back. Mr. Tompson pulls us apart I feel my face getting hot if i were white my face would be red Chris smirks he bows and smiles at me. "what do you think your doing with my student" asked Mr, Tompson. "She is my wife" said Chris. "WHAT" shouts everyone except me ( too shocked to say anything) and Chris. "she can't be your wife she's a nerd a freak" siad Jasmine. "excuse me but don't say anything about my wife" said Chris wrapping his arm around my waist. "h-h-how am I yo wife" i ask. "I'll explain this in the car" said Chris. "but i can't leave school just started" I say looking up at him. "I get it you want to stay and finish school today I'll pick you up after school" said Chris running his fingers through my hair. I look down at my shoes unable to look at him. He smiles before kissing my forehead and shocking me making me look up at him. "I'll be waiting for you after school" said Chris before walking out the classroom. I smile I can't believe I'm the wife of a famous rockstar. The rest of the school days go by with threats from girls & with girls and guys trying to get some money from me. I sigh when i hear the bell ring ending school I walk outside with my head down. "what's wrong beautiful" asked a familar voice. I looked up there stood Chris my husband to be. I smiled at him he smiles back as he leans down and kisses me. He breaks the kiss I smile, he smirks he picks me up bridal style shocking me. what are you doing i ask. come on let's go home said Chris as he carries me to the car.