Revenge

Nekisha's PROV

I've been here for a 2 weeks now. Scott and the others were going to come get nw but I told them to stay put until I give the final call. These bitches carved their initials in my fuckin side and to say that hat shit hurt like a bitch. They beat and tortured me I have to say they actually were pretty good at torture but I had something in store for them. I looked up at my tied arms and grabbed onto the chains before breaking them. I landed on my feet. The chain fell to the ground I smirked. "stupid hoes they don't know a thing about me or my kind" I thought as I closed my eyes and healed my body. I opened my eyes which were now red. "time to play" I thought. I walked up the stairs like I owned the place when someone saw me I just snapped their neck before they could blink. I smiled as I walked toward the door. " did you really think it was gonna be that easy" said Jasmine appearing beside me. She stabbed my in the chest I looked at her before grabbing her by the neck. " was that suppose to hurt?" I asked with a smirk. Jasmine tried to get out my death grip. "what's wrong" I asked. I looked in her eyes as I saw Carrie behind me. "fools" I said. In a blink of an eye I had Carrie floating in the air  hand marks on her neck she looked like she was suffocating. "so you really wanna lose mate/lover or whatever she is to you" I said. "let her go" pleaded Jasmine. "that's right you feel each other's pain don't you " I said before deep clawing marks ran down Carrie's body. "Aaaaahhhh" screamed Carrie and Jasmine. I let her go she slid to the floor and so did Jasmine. " you bitch" muttered Jasmine." now you know how my daughter and husband feel come after my family again and I won't be so nice" I said before l walking out the door. "You bitch" said Jasmine. I walked toward the pack house. I  stood in front of the pack house"Scott" I whispered before fainting.

*******†********************************

Scott Prov

"Scott whispered m angel's voice. I appeared before the pack house with my Queen in my arms. She wore her tribe's clothing the marks on her. I knew that this was just the beginning something was coming! And it wanted my wife for her powers. I will protect my Queen and My Princess.

----_-------------_-----------_--------_- hey my vamps and vampetts!

How is you? Anything new going on?

how's life? just wanted to see how everyone's doing :)

Much love ☺