losing Aayilah?

Nekisha's prov

*BEEP* BEEP******BEEP*BEEP*

I looked over to see that bitch trying to put something in my Lil Angel's tube. I growled and grabbed her by the throat smashing her head in the wall. "what you got there Carrie? Trying to kill my daughter again" I growled. "go to hell bitch Scott doesn't want you or that thing you call a daughter" said Carrie. "bitch please if he didn't want me or OUR daughter he wouldn't of married me he could of left a long time ago if he wanted to...so STEP. BACK. BITCH! I said. "nigga he just felt sorry for you...it was all a bet to get in your pants and when you got pregnant he knew he had to marry you so he wouldn't bring shame to his family even tho he's already done that by marry a nigger" said Carrie. My grip tightened on her neck how dare she bring that up. It is true that when me and Scott first got together it was because of a bet but that was way before I got pregnant with our daughter.

Flashback
"its nothing I don't love her! its all a bet" said Scott. "you sure man I could of swore you were in love" said Ron. "me no way I just wanted the pleasure of being her first. It was just a hit and quit" said Scott. Chris  was the first to see me his eyes widened. Slowly Scott turned and when he saw me sadness,regret, love and sorrow fill his eyes. "NeKisha" said Scott. I walked up to him and slapped him hard. Then I ran away to my special place and stayed there for 3 weeks.
flashback ends

I was knocked out my thoughts by a small pain in my back. "shit" I said falling to the ground feeling numb. I looked up at Jasmine and Carrie. "you came just in time baby" said Carrie kissing Jasmine passionately. "Eww I knew Jasmine was Bi but Carrie now that's just plain out nasty she could of done way better" I thought.

.......To be Continued