Eternal Love is Reborn

This chapter contains ScourgexFleetway, to those of you that ship these two I hope you enjoy.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Fleetway pov-

I followed him to what looked like a base in the sky at first I was hesitant to continue following him, but he kept assuring me everything would be ok "why are you bringing me here?" I asked as we entered a huge entire way I couldn't help but look around amazed at how modern it looked "I want you to meet someone" he told me holding my hand taking me to a room.

I halted mid-step "what's wrong?" He asked moving to stand in front of me "you're going to lock me up like everyone else" I stated searching his eyes for any sign of lying or hesitation "Fleetway I wouldn't lock you up, I just thought you would like to meet someone that can help you" he said with a smile.

"How do I know, I can trust you?" I asked still uneasy about his idea "I'll protect you Fleetway, I promise I won't let anything bad happen to you, just stay with me" he replied at first I had to mentally stop myself from wanting to embrace him, he remained me so much of Lucian, he said the same thing to me once before.

I couldn't help feeling his presence within Scourge it was like my mate had been reborn within him, which could explain why I'm so drawn to him.

I sighed accepting his promise to protect me, we entered the room, once in I quickly noticed all of Sonic's friends and immediately I froze panic overtook me, I closed my eyes trying to control myself 'they're not going to hurt me, they're not going to hurt me' I repeated over and over in my head.

I felt someone embrace me, confused I opened my eyes to see a fox kit hugging me like his life depended on it, without hesitation I embraced him in return, I sighed looking to all of them knowing what I had to say "I'm so sorry for all of the trouble I caused. I never meant any harm, all those years ago I thought taking my revenge out on others would eas my pain, but I ended up hurting the one closest to me, I would like the chance to make things right with Scourge's help I would like to see the good in this world you all speak so highly of" I said hoping this would keep Sonic safe.

"How do we know you're not tricking us," a purple cat asked stepping forward "because if I wanted to harm any of you, I would have done it by now, my quarrel isn't with any of you, it was with the echidna race that killed my mate" I explained.

"Why the entire race? If your father was the one responsible, wouldn't that make more sense, taking out your revenge on innocent people isn't the way to go" The pink girl said?

"I-I don't know, I was just so angry I ahhh" I yelled feeling negative energy increasing within me, I tried to control the surprised energy spike but it only increased causing me sever pain "Fleetway what's wrong?" I turned to look at Scourge "A-ahh, I'm not sure... It hurts" I told him holding myself 'Fleetway, it's Mephiles he is trying to find us, run' I heard the kid's voice say.

"I have to... Go it's not safe?" I told them bolting out of the room.

No pov-

Everyone was shocked as Fleetway yelled in pain, leaving the room "what just happened?" Silver asked "I don't know, but I have to find him," Scourge said running after him.

"Shadow what do you think happened?" Everyone turned to him wanting to know his thoughts "I'm not sure but considering he said it wasn't safe means Mephiles is looking for him" Shadow assumed turning to leave.

"Do you think Fleetway will be alright?" Tails asked worry clear on his face "I'm sure Mr. Fleetway will be ok Tails, he's strong just like Mr. Sonic" Cream chimed in standing next to him as Cheese agreed with her. "Come on you two let's eat so you can get in bed we have a busy day tomorrow," Rouge said ushering them in the direction of the dining hall.