A Glips Of Hope

Tails pov-

We got to Shadow in time, finally taking Mephiles back into custody for everything he's done. I was on my way to the meeting room to discuss what to do with him, when I caught a glimpse of what I thought was Fleetway in the hallway, not sure of what I saw, I followed till I came to Scourge's room.

"You have him! Is he safe" I heard Scourge say "yes I have the kid, but he's been through a lot, and I found out something else!" Fleetway sounded nervous "what is it... Fleetway what happened" there was a long pause before I heard movement.

"Are you positive about this" Scourge sounded concern "yes Dr. Eggman has no reason to lie to me, if what he says is true then that would make him just as old as I've been imprisoned" I was confused what were they talking about. "Does the kid know?" he asked moving again "How could I tell him, knowing very well his father has been dead for centuries only to be reincarnated, I don't know how to tell him" hearing enough of this I left heading to the meeting room to talk with the others.

"Tails your late and so is Scourge," Zhadow said sounding a little annoyed "technically I'm not late, the meeting hasn't even begun yet" I heard a voice behind me as I went to my chair next to Shadow.

"Now about what to do with Mephiles, he's not going to give up where he has Sonic, so we need another plan besides interrogating him!" Zhadow addressed looking to everyone for their suggestions about the matter at hand.

"We can spread out in groups, check the area where we found that bastard at, it was obvious he was fighting someone before Shadow got to him" Knuckles brought up the resent events of yesterday. "If he was battling with Sonic, why hasn't he revealed himself yet?" Amy added asking the question, we all wanted to know.

"I have a team looking into the events of yesterday, so far nothing to show evidence of Sonic's presents during the first battle" Zonic informed everyone.

"You aren't going to find evidence of blue because it was Fleetway that fought him before we arrived" looking to Scourge, I wasn't sure what he meant.

"Blue is safe and out of harms way, he's with Fleetway at a safe house in the mountains" hearing this everyone looked shocked 'so that's why he was here' I thought to myself. "When did you talk to him?" Shadow asked this time looking at Scourge with relief and hope in his eyes.

"He came twenty minutes ago, he's also informed me that blue has his own body back, they were captured by Eggman. During their stay Fleetway was able to convince him to help separate them, the process was successful but now blue needs to regain his strength" he finished

Shadow pov-

I was shocked, Sonic was safe and had his own body now, relief and hope filled me as the meeting continued, I would have to talk with Scourge to find out where he was.

"What of Mephiles?" Silver asked, I was still not pleased with that snowflake but he did help me with the revival of Zonic and Zhadow. So I decided to ease up on him just a little, "We can send him to the void, he'll have no escape there" I suggested.

The void leads to another dimension were nothing else exists, a dark world that will drive even the bravest person insane. It's mainly used to hold the worst criminals, even I've had my fair share of almost meeting that cruel fate, but thanks to Sonic, I was released.

"Would it even be wise to send him there, with more criminals as bad as himself if not worse?" Silver asked looking in my direction.

"The void has never been breached in the last three thousand years, it will hold him just like the others" Zonic chimed in, this time looking a bit uneasy.

Ever since the last battle with Mephiles, Zonic has become unsure of himself, I wouldn't blame him. Being told the No Zone facility was unbearch able, only for it to be taken from them within twenty-four hours. With the loss of three hundred good comrades on top of it all, I'm sure the weight of it is unbearable.

"So it's decide then, Mephiles well be sent through the void in two days, in the mean time our main priority is to bring Sonic prime home safely" Zhadow announced standing to take his leave.

The meeting was now over and I quickly made my way over to Scourge, I needed to find Sonic and he was going to take me to him. "Scourge, we need to talk" I motioned for him to follow me as we entered the living quarters of the sky base.

"Stripes if this is about blue, I'm sorry Fleetway didn't tell me where they are, he was very addement on keeping their where about secret till blue is strong enough" he explained, I was annoyed at the fact Scourge couldn't really give me to much detail but I wasn't giving up that easy.

"Did he mention anything about when Sonic will be strong enough to move?" I asked this time hoping for a little more insight "all he said was not worry, he'll be here in five or six days with more updates on his improvement. Stripes, blue has been through a lot, I think we should trust Fleetway on getting him back on his feet, after all he was trapped in blue for year's so he'll know the best way to help him" he finished, I was still not satisfied but I knew at this point my best chance was to wait.

Nodding him my thanks I took my leave and went to find Tails to inform him of what Scourge told me. That kid has been through a lot worrying about Sonic, I just hope now he can have at least some clarity.