1 AM 🔥🔥🔥

WARNING ⚠️ blood
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Chapter 53

Your pov:

I was laying on Draco's chest it was about 1 AM and people started coming back from the party. Draco kicked Blaise out of their dorm and we've been talking about everything since then. I was caressing his bare chest slowly, my eyes looking into his and a question popped in my head.

Y/n: Don't you think it's weird, us having sex, partying while Voldemort is still out there planning some sort of plan about taking over the world..and killing Harry.

Draco: You know how to kill the mood don't you; he sighed.

Y/n: I'm sorry..but it's true.

Draco: Yes but you don't need to worry, right now the ministry still don't believe he's actually back and I'm pretty sure You-Know-Who wants to keep it that way.

Y/n: You're right. Did you know he was really hot when he was young? I saw his picture in some old album and damn! Let me tell you that is one fine man.

Draco: What the hell...you really have issues Y/n.

I giggled, maybe he was right but I don't think it's a crime to find someone hot, him being bad or good.

Y/n: Of course I do, or else I wouldn't be with a fucked up prick like you.

He rolled his eyes.

Draco: We both know you love me.

Y/n: Yes I do but you are still fucked up Draco.

I got up from the bed and he grabbed my wrist.

Draco: What are you doing?

Y/n: Getting dressed, I've been naked long enough don't you think.

He smirked while eyeing my body up and down.

Draco: Nah you're good like that; He said as he pulled me back in bed wrapping his arms around me.

Y/n: Draco you big dummy! Let me go!

Draco: No.

I started tickling him but he pinned me down the bed and was now on top of me.

Draco: I see..You want to play? Lets play!

He tickled my whole body making me gasp for air from all the laughing.

Y/n: Stop! S..Stop baby! Draco!

He stopped but started kissing my neck.

Y/n: You've already covered my neck with hickies don't make it worse will you?!

He stopped kissing to look at me and I saw how much darker his eyes had gotten.

Draco: You're mine, I want to be sure people know it.

Y/n: Someone's excited.

Draco: Am not.

Y/n: You sure? I said grabbing his hard dick in my hand.

I started strocking my hands on it and heard him groan.

Draco: Who's excited now; he said nodding towards the wet stains I had made.

Y/n: Shhh; I whispered as I lined him towards my entrance.

Without hesitating he entered me and a small gasp left my lips caused by the sudden feeling inside of me. He started bucking his hips. Although it wasn't as rough as earlier it felt as good.

Y/n: Draco...I moaned between pants as he hit my spot repeatedly.

Draco: Oh I love hearing you moan my name darling.

His thrusts got harder and I wrapped my legs around him pushing him deeper inside of me. My nails ripped his soft skin since I was gripping his back so hard. Small droplets of blood ran down his soft back. Instead of hearing him hiss with pain I heard his moans getting deeper.

Y/n: Draco! I moaned louder.

Draco: You're the one who started it now be a good girl and take it.

I sucked and kissed his neck leaving a trail of lovebites like he had done with me.

Draco: You better not be leaving marks ; he panted

Y/n: It's too late for that..

Draco: Guess you'll pay, naughty girl.

He started thrusting in a fast pace making it impossible for me to contain my screams. He was going so fast I felt all of him inside my stomach. The knot I was feeling was now unbarable.

Y/n: Draco.. I'm coming..

Draco: No your not.

He pushed harder and released hisself inside of me,immediatly activating my own climax.

Draco: Please tell me you're still on birth control...?

I laughed

Y/n: Of course I am! You really think I would have let you cum insed of me TWICE if I wasn't?

He sighed in relief.

Draco: Wanna go back to cuddling?

Y/n: Yes but this time I'm putting a sweater on, we wouldn't want a suprise round three.

Draco: That wouldn't be that bad; He smirked.

Y/n: You psycho, you're going to me the death of me.

He laughed and slapped my ass as I got up. I started walking but stumbled on my knees which made Draco burst into a even louder laugher.

Y/n: It's not funny!! Look what you've done to me!

He kept laughing at me.

Y/n: Go get me one of your shirt and put some pants on!

Draco: So bossy; he teased.

He helped me get dressed into his shirt and carried me to bed where he held me tight to him.

Draco: Sorry 'bout your legs.

Y/n: No you're not.

Draco: You're right, I'm not.

He smiled and kissed my forhead.

Draco: 'night my love.

Y/n: 'night.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

A/n: Ouffffff, two spicy chapter in a row!!! Don't worry the next one's going to be more calm..unless.....

Xxx

Mély