Connected 🔥🔥🔥

WARNING ⚠️ Blood kink

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Chapter 59

Your pov

One another week had past since I gave Draco his ring and it was now time for Christmas Hollidays at the manor. Draco never took his ring off and we were now in his room, I was helping him pack his things and noticed he was playing with his ring alot. He often did that when he was nervous so I went behind him and hugged him tightly from the back.

Y/n: It's going to be okay Draco; I whispered as I kissed his shoulder

He turned around and pulled me in a front hug. He didn't speak but I knew what he wanted to say. He only needed a hug, I knew he didn't feel like talking. After some time, he pulled away and took my hand.

Draco: You're ready to go?

I nodded and took my luggage in one hand.

***

We spent the whole train ride cuddled on a bench. I played soflty with his hair, to reassure him. He held me firmly against him, kissing my forhead.

Draco: Thank you; his all he said for the whole ride.

I smiled and kissed him.

***

We were in front of the door. I held my hand out and Draco took it. We entered and were welcome by Narcissa. She pulled me in an embrace before doing the same with Draco.

Narcissa: I've missed you kid so much, Y/n I'm delighted to see you again, how kind of you to come take care of Draco.

For the first time since we arrived Draco spoke.

Draco: Well she wouldn't have to do it if he wasn't here now would she mother?!

Narcissa was taking back by Draco's comment and it shown in her face.

Y/n: Draco it's fine I don't..

Narcissa: It's okay my dear, he has the right to be mad. Draco honey I just want you to know that I never wished for you to go through this again and I made sure no one would be here tonight so you two could take some time alone..

Draco: Whatever

He took his and my luggage and went to his room.

Y/n: Thank you Narcissa, it means alot to have an alone time with him..I'm sure he'll come around soon; I told her before going to go see Draco in his room.

I openned the door and he was sitting on he edge of his bed, his face in his hands. He looked mad. I sat on his right thigh and pushed his hand away from his face before cupping his cheeks.

Y/n: It's not her fault you know...

Draco: Who does that to her child?! A normal child doesn't have to witness deatheater meetings at the age of 5!! A normal child doesn't have to see innocent people dying in front of his eyes because of his parents job! And mostly, a normal child doesn't put his friends in danger just by taking them to his house!!

His eyes were now filled with tears, angry tears.

Draco: I hate myself for putting you in danger y/n!! I hate myself for making you go through all of this while you could be happy and safe with your friends and family! I hate myself..

I instantly kissed him.It was harsh and passionate. I kissed him like I never did before, giving my all in it. I wanted him to understand what I felt, all the love I had for him. I slightly pushed him back, disconnecting our lips. We each took a deep breath.

Y/n: I don't care Draco, I really don't. All I care about is you. I wouldn't be happy if I was with my friends because you wouldn't be there..; I let out

He connected our lips again with the same passion then before only this time something else filled it, lust.

Y/n: You sure you want to do this now? I said when he pushed my back against the bed.

Y/n: Aren't you to weak to do this right now? I smirked knowing it would only arouse him more.

Draco: Oh I'm more then capable of doing this; He smiled back

He openned my shirt and started kissing my breast. He was leaving small love bites all  over the skin that wasn't hidden under my bra. When he finished he blew lightly on my  chest making goosbumps crawl up my skin.

Y/n: Draco....I want it, now; I moaned not taking anymore teasing and only wanting to feel him inside of me

Draco: What's the magic word?

Y/n: Oh come on just fuck me already! I spoke when I noticed he had taken his clothes off and was now fully naked in front of me.

Draco: Uh uh uh darling you aren't getting anything if you don't speak nicely.

Y/n: Pleaseee..

In a swift movement he took my panties off but kept my skirt on. He entered me firmly not waiting any longer. I gasped when I felt his whole lenght inside of me.

Y/n:Sh..shi..it!

He started moving in and out of me and I transformed into a moaning mess.

Y/n: Draco..Yo..your..mom

Draco: Let her hear

I wasn't thrilled with the idea but feeling Draco push himself even deeper inside of me made me forget about it. I heard him grunt loudly in my ear which only increased my own moans. He laid his head in my neck and started sucking and biting my skin. He bit so hard I started feeling blood dripping from my neck as Draco pounded in me harder. He licked the blood off and placed a sloopy kiss on my lips. I tasted the blood on his swollen lips.

Draco: See how good you taste? He groaned

He grabbed my shaking legs and pulled them over his shoulder before thrusting himself faster in me. I knew I was about to finish and he was too. The new position made me feel every inch of him and my body was convulsing for more. I wanted it to last longer but I knew I couldn't.

Y/n: Dra..

Draco: Together.

He pounded two more time before I felt his warm cum mix with my own.

Draco: Fuck y/n. I love you so fucking much you have no idea.

He tried pulling out but I wrapped my legs aroung his torso to keep him in place. I didn't want the feeling to go away. I loved feeling our body tied together and I didn't want to feel the emptiness in my body when his would leave mine.

Draco: Y/n...

Y/n: Don't.. I just..I want to keep you close...

He smiled and I saw in his eyes he understood exactly what I was feeling. He wrapped his arm arm around me our body still connected together as we fell asleep.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Word count:1,1K
SPICE Lmao ,this chapter is actually pretty sad when you truly understand Draco's feeling so I wanted it to finish on a good note. Time for comments :D

Xxx

Mély