Bathroom Floor🔥🔥

A/n:you absolutly need to read the chapter before or remind it very correctly to understand this chapter
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••Chapter 36
Your pov:
I felt Draco breathing in my neck while his hands were on my waist.

Draco:Don't do what...

Y/n:You know what I mean.

I was still scrubbing the floor but he pushed me back making me almost fall on my back.

Y/n:Draco! We need to wash the floor we only have two hours!

Draco:The floor is already clean so I say we get it dirty before cleaning up.

This sentence made me wet within a second.

Y/n:I..

Draco:Don't try to resist it, you and I both know how it's going to end.

He was right, again. He was walking towards me watching me like a predator watches his pray. That's what I was, his pray. At that moment I was still laying on the floor and he was standing.

Y/n:Then get down here won't you.

A smile grew on his face.

Draco:You see, I told you.

Y/n:Oh shut it.

I pulled him by his tie and smashed my lips against his.

Draco:You really seem to enjoy having sex in the bathroom.

Y/n:It's not by choice.

I tried kissing him again but before I could actually reach his lips his fingers stopped me.

Draco:Take your skirt off.

Y/n:What..

Draco:Don't make me say it again.

There was something in his voice that turned me on immediately making me listen to him. When we were together it was more sweet, like he didn't want to hurt me but now it reminded me of our first hook ups before we even got to know each others name.
My skirt and undies were off and I looked at him waiting for a command.

Draco:Good girl, now touch yourself for Daddy won't you.

Daddy, that was knew. I hesitated but Draco spread my legs open and looked me in the eyes deeply.

Draco:Do it.

I started rubbing circles on my clit slowly still hesitating but the pleasure soon reached my body making me go in fully. I touched myself gasping with pleasure Draco watching my every move.

Draco:That's enough, I don't want you to cum before I even actually did anything.

I nodded and pulled out.

Draco:It's my turn.

I could see from the way his fingers were running on my thighs were this was going. Three fingers entered my body as Draco started pushing them in and out of me wet heat. His tumb circling my clit as he did so.

Draco:You like that don't you..

I nodded immediately, praying for him to continue. Just as I thought I was getting there Draco pulled out the three fingers he had in me and sucked them.

Draco:Now let's get back to work you little whore.

I was unsatisfied. My pleasures not full filled I got up, not even putting my skirt back, and hit him.

Y/n: That's it! You can't tease me like that!!

Draco:And why is that?

Y/n:Because..because..You just can't!

Draco:You had fun didn't you?

Y/n:Sure but...

Draco:Shhshhsh no but, you would have gotten more if you just had skip detention with me.

Bloody detention, I hated Snape even more just because of that.

Draco:Now, get dressed and let's finish this bloody detention.

I sighed and got dressed.

Y/n:That is exactly why we aren't together.

I scubbed the floor harshly putting all my anger in it.

Draco:Exactly, 'cause you can't take it.

Y/n:Take what?

His back was facing me but I knew he had a smirk on his face saying the next two words.

Draco:My dick.

Y/n:I have taken your dick more than once Draco Malfoy!

Draco:Yet it seems you still can't manage to resist it.

Y/n:That's not...I..

Draco:That's what I thought.

Y/n:Well...You don't seem to be able to resist me either!

Draco:I would be just fine resisting, it's not like your my only option.

Y/n:Mayby not but I am clearly your best one, I know for sure you don't feel that fucking any dumb bitches.

Draco stayed silent which prove my point.

Y/n:That's what I thought; I said mimicking him.

Y/n:And just so you know, I have other options to.

Draco:Oh yeah, like who?!

Y/n:Uhmmm I don't know Blaise seemed pretty interested in getting in my pants and I am pretty sure Harry wouldn't mind either. Also, Cedric's cock must at least be as big as yours and...

Draco:Pretty damn sure it's not. Even if it was, you don't want to fuck a hufflepuff.

Y/n:And why is that?

Draco:Because trust me, they don't know how to fuck. They don't know how to do anything actually.

Y/n:I don't know who your source his but it could be wrong.

Draco:I am the source.

I stopped srubbing the floor processing what I heard.

Y/n:You are disgusting Draco Malfoy; I said while throwing my sponge at him.

Draco:What!??

Y/n:You really did fuck every bitches in this school!!

Draco:How do you think I got so good at it!!

Y/n: It's not funny! I guess I'm just another casual hookup.

Draco:You know that's not true.

Y/n:And why should I believe you?!?

Draco:Because I didn't smell my other « casual hookup » in my Amortantia.

We both had stood up and were now staring in eachothers eyes.
Before either one of us could talk Snape entered the room.

Snape:You can both go now.

Draco and I left in silent. We were walking side to side not talking. Before we went different ways I held him back.

Y/n:Did you mean it, you know the potion thing...

Draco:Every word.

Our lips melted into one another and words weren't needed to know that we were back together.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Word count: 1k
A/n:I tried making this chapter longer since the last two were smaller. Hope you like it.
Xxx
Mély