Giggles and Kisses

Chapter 26
Your pov:
I got to the common room with a large smile on my face. When I entered Ron and Hermione were looking really scared.

Y/n: What....

Hermione: The man who wanted to talk to Harry, he was just founded dead..

Y/n: What?! How?

Ron: they still don't know...

Y/n: And where is Harry?

Hermione: Talking with Dumbledore.

Y/n: Wow... I mean..

We stayed silent processing what happened.

Ron: Sooo,  what are you guys doing for your holidays?

Hermione: Ronald!

Ron: What?! It's not like we actually cared or even knew that man!

Y/n: He is right. And I don't yet I need to send an owl to my parents. In fact, I should probably go do that right now.

I walked out off the room and started walking to the owlery when I heard some giggles. I recognized Pansy Parkinson's voice and it looked like she was in the middle of a make out session. That's great that way she will stop trying to get with Draco, I thought . But that was until I heard her say this.

Pansy: Draco, go slower.

She was still giggling. I turned back and walked towards the sound not believing what I had just heard. It couldn't be him... not after what he told me earlier. I just had to be sure. I turned a corner and arrived face to face with Draco kissing Pansy's neck.

Y/n: You have got to be kiding me!

They both looked at me and I saw Draco's face turn pale.Just when I thought we were done with the bullshit. Gosh this relationship is hard.

Y/n: And I thought...

Draco: This is all your fault!

What was he talking about. How could it be my fault he was kissing her!?

Y/n: MY FAULT?!? How is it my fault?!

Draco: You cheated first!

Y/n: I what?

Draco: Don't pretend! Fleur told me everything!

Y/n:I can't believe you right now! After all she has done to mess with our relationship you still believe her!!! After all our moments after all of the « I love you »'s you still don't trust me?!!Merlin Draco we've only been dating for two days and you're already ruining it!

Draco: I..I thought...

Y/n: You thought what! That I kissed Harry! Draco you know Harry was with that man from the minister and right before that I was with you so when do you think I would have had time to do it?!?

Draco:I..

Y/n: When?!

He didn't say anything. Tears were falling on my cheeks like waterfalls. I normally wouldn't want him to see me cry but right now it didn't matter. Nothing did.

Y/n: Were done.

Draco: Please baby I'm sorry it was a mistake.

Y/n: You still cheated Draco. You still tried to hurt me. How am I supposed to believe this is going to work when we've only been dating for two days and we already broke up twice uh?!?

Draco: I didn't mean to..

Y/n: But you did. So now, I won't let you hurt me again.

I ran away crying my heart out . I wrote my letter to my parents quickly.
« Dear mom and dad, what are our plans for the holidays? Please let me come home I can't stay here longer... please write me back fast.
With love
Y/n »
After finishing it I gave it to my owl Penny and ran back to my room to cry.
0000000000000000000000000000
Draco's pov:
Y/n had just left me to go meet her friends and the second task had just finish. I slowly walked back to the castle but I heard y/n's name in a conversation. It was Fleur and one of her Beauxbatons friend.

Fleur: Did you know that y/n was cheating in Draco with Harry?

Beauxbatons girl: Really?!? Wow she hasn't change a bit.. how do you know?

Fleur: I saw her this morning.

Beauxbatons girl: really...

I didn't listen to the rest of the conversation, I couldn't it was to hard. How could she.. I thought she changed. She told me she changed. I told her I loved her!! And she promised me she didn't feel anything for him anymore. I am so clueless. She will pay I won't let myself down and I know just the way.

/\

It had been 10 minutes. 10 minutes of meaningless and joyless making out with Pansy.

Y/n: You have got to be kiding me!

I turned around. Y/n. She looked so hurt, I knew inside she hurted me first but I still felt terrible doing it.

/\

She didn't cheat.. I can't believe I listened to Fleur again. I can't believe she broke up with me. Actually I can, I was a jerk and I had just lost the only girl I could ever love. Gish that's why I hated relationships, I don't know how to fucking act.
0000000000000000000000000000
Your pov:
I was crying along on my bed when I heard knocking on my window. It was Penny,she was back with my parent's answer. I took the letter and read it.
« Dear y/n, you won't be staying at hogwarts during the holidays but you also won't be staying home, your father and I are going on a trip with Narcissa and Lucius so you'll be staying at the
Malfoy maner with their son, Draco. He is in your year at Hogwarts.
Love
Mom »
I couldn't talk but I knew one thing, my holidays would be everything but joyfull.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Word count:0,9K
I know technically the yule ball is after the holidays but in my story it needed to be now:)
Xxx
Mély