Virgins

Chapter 10
Your pov:
We were in the Gryffindor common room and I was cuddling with Harry on a couch talking to the others.

Hermione: Why isn't every day like this.

Harry: I don't know to be honest but I have the feeling it will be better now; he said while looking at me.

Gosh he was so cute and sweet Draco certainly never treated me like that. I did miss his rouhgness and the way he looked at me making me know how much he wanted me but Harry was better for me. He would never use me for my body.

Y/n: Can I ask you guys something?

Harry: Yeah what is it?

Y/n: Are you guys still virgins?

Hermione: uhmm... yeah well I am.

Ron: So am I , he said  blushing.

Ron: But not for long I assure you that the lady's will soon be fighting for me.

Ginny: You wish.

Harry: I am to.

There was a small moment of silent until Harry broke it.

Harry: Are you?

Y/n: Me ?

I turned my head to look at his right behind me . I could feel his arms tremble around my waist.

Y/n: No....

Ron: Really?

In fact, I had loose it with Fleur's boyfriend last year when she turned everyone against me because HE kissed me. I wanted to make her mad so I did it... still felt bad about it..

Y/n :Yeah..

Harry: Oh.

Y/n: What? Does it make you feel weird ? Please don't leave me just because of this!

Harry: Whoaaaa don't worry ! I don't care what you've done in the past has long as I get to have you by my side.

Y/n: Could you be cutier!!!

He kissed me and we were stopped by Ron coughing to let us know they were feeling awkward.

Ron: I am sorry we really like that you guys finally got together but the making out is awkward .

We all started laughing.

Y/n: I'm really sorry guys all of this boyfriend thing is very new to me and I don't really know how to act.

Harry: What do you mean by it's new to you?

Y/n: I mean I never had a boyfriend before.

Hermione: Your kiding right?! Look at you almost every guy in our grade as a crush on you.

Y/n: That's not true! But I mean I've kissed lots of guys and a lot of them had interest in me but I never felt a connection and never went forwards in my relationship with them.

Ron: Wow that is deep .

I laughed.

Y/n: I guess it is
::
We decided to go eat and I got out of the common room first, the first thing I saw was Malfoy waiting for me .

Draco: Y/n we need to talk.

Before I had the time to respond Harry was out of the common room and facing Draco.

Harry: I am pretty sure anything you have to say to my girlfriend can be said in front of me.

Draco: Girlfriend? So you guys are dating now. Wow you really were desparate.