Harry

Chapter 70

Your pov

7:45 am

I had been awake for one hour but I just couldn't get myself to get up. I didn't want to see Fred and Harry, it would be so awkward... Draco started moving beside me and soon enough soft kissed were laid on my neck.

Draco: morning baby; he groaned in a raspy morning voice

This right there was my favorite moment of the day.

Y/n: Morning love; I smiled

Draco: Why aren't you downstair?

Y/n: I uh- I didn't..

Draco: Is it because of what happened last night.

Y/n: Yeah...I don't want to face Harry.

And fred, but I wouldn't tell him that.

Draco: Come. We'll go together.

He took my hand and walked me downstair. Everyone was sat at the table, eating the breakfast Molly and my mom had just made.

Y/m/n: Hello love birds

Y/n: H-hey mom.

My heart was pumping so fast, my eyes couldn't leave Harry's green pleading ones.

Draco: Breathe darling, it's okay.

I took a deep breathe and saw Hermione watching me carefully, clearly knowing something was off.

Y/m/n: I love you guys but I have to go, some job for the order.

Y/n: Bye mom, love you.

My mom left and me and Draco took a seat as far away from Harry as possible.

The rest of the meal went pretty great aside from Draco and Fred non-stop sending angry glare at Harry. I got up to go clean my plate, taking Draco's one at the same time. As the water ran down my hand another one grabbed my shoulder.

Harry: Y/n..

I gasped and jumped backward, making both plate crash on the ground and everyone turn to us. Fred immediatly got up, followed by Draco.

Y/n: D-don't..

Fred: Get the fuck away Harry, you're lucky I'm not killing you.

Draco didn't say a thing, but his fist did. A moment later, Harry was on the ground.

Ron: What the fuck Malfoy!?

George: Fred what was that all about..

Draco: Go ahead Potter, tell them what you did to y/n.

Y/n: It's f-fine..

Hermione got up and took my hand.

Hermione: It obviously isn't y/n..

Harry stood up, not saying one thing.

Fred: Harry forced y/n to kiss him and then proceeded to tell her how she was a liar and many other things.

Hermione: Harry...

Y/n: He was drunk and you know I have treated him in the most awful way last year..I deserved it.

Harry: No you didn't y/n, I'm sorry..I was drunk and still startled by my dream but you never deserved any of that..

I smiled a little and squeezed Hermione's hand tighter.

Y/n: Can I talk to Hermione..

The guys nodded and exited the kitchen.

Hermione: That's not the only thing bothering you isn't it; she said

Y/n: Yeah you're right..

Hermione: Tell me.

Y/n: Me, Draco and Fred kinda...

Hermione: Kinda..?

Y/n: Had a threesome last night....

Hermione: What?!?

Y/n: I know...but I was still very weird with what had happened and I needed to take my mind off things...

Hermione stayed silent for a moment before smilling.

Hermione: He's good with his hands...don't you think..?

What.

Y/n: Oh my god hermione! Did you?!

Hermione blushed and nodded

Y/n: When?!

Hermione: Not long before you got here...

Y/n: Was it...?

Hermione: My first time? yes...

Y/n: So are you guys...?

Hermione: No of course not. It only happened once and it made me realize Ron was the one I really liked...

Y/n: Well you're right about it though...

Hermione: About what?

Y/n: He is good with his hands.

We both started laughing.

Hermione: Would you do it again?

Y/n: God no. It was a great experience but I'm never doing that again. Please don't tell anyone.

Hermione: I won't but don't tell anyone about what happenned between me and Fred.

Y/n: Pinky swear. Thank you 'mione.

Hermione: For what?

Y/n: For making me take my mind off Harry and just being here.

Hermione: Always. About Harry...I think you should give him a chance..he's been going through a lot recently and it's making him really weird...

Y/n: I know I can forget him, but I'm not sure Draco can.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Word count: 0,6K

This is one of my worst chapter so far so sorry about that. Also we are getting closer to 100K views everyday!!! I decided to give you guys my insta so you could follow me and be able to ask me questions about the book whenever you like. It would also make me know you guys better;)

Insta: melyanebreault

Tiktok: melyanebreault

Snap: melyabr67

Xxx

Mély