Alone

Quick note: I'll be gone for four days so this update will be the last until December 27.

WARNING: Depression signs, self arm

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Chapter 63

Your pov

Day one

I refused to get out of my room. Everyone have tried to make me come out, even Draco, but noone has actually been able to. I don't want to do anything, just sleep. Nothing tempts me, not even sex and boy Draco has tried to put me in the mood... They say it will take time but it will stop hurting..I don't believe them. If your cat dies you can just buy another one but I can't get another dad. What I lost is lost forever. I feel awful knowing i could have spent more days with him and decided not to. All I feel is pain. I don't eat, I don't want to eat nor read. Everything brings back memories. The only solution to numb the pain is a bigger one...

Day four

The red drops falling from my wrists matched the transparent one sliding down my cheek as the glass cut through my swollen skin. Blood dropped on the floor, stainning it. Even though it hurted I felt numb, nothing is compared to the pain he put me in when he left. The others have stopped trying to get me out of my room. Well everyone except Draco. My mom told them to let me take my time, she says I'm getting through this in my own way. I'm glad they leave me alone, makes it easier to hide the cuts.

Day six

'' Y/n? I'm bringing you dinner'' Draco's voice is heard from outside the door.

I hid the piece of glass in a hurry and tried my best to conceal the blood on my arms under my sweater. He entered the room, put a bowl of soup in front of me and sat on the bed. I tried to smile to thank him.

Draco: Please come eat with us..I miss you.

I looked at the ground not wanting him to see I was crying.

Y/n: I don't want to. I want to sleep, you can take that back; I said while pushing the soup back to him.

Draco: Can I sleep with you.. I know you want to sleep alone but I hate it...I hate not having my arms around you, makes it impossible to sleep.

Yes, please. I wanted him to hold me so bad but I couldn't...

Y/n: I don't think that's a good idea...

His face fell and he got up to leave. I felt bad but I was glad he didn't notice my arm.

Just before he reached the door he turned around to smile at me sadly, his smile quickly left his face as his eyes layed on my arm. I looked down and noticed the blood got through the fabric of my shirt. He quickly ran back to me.

Draco:Are you hurt?! What hapenned?!

He tried to grab my arm but I pulled it away from his grip.

Y/n: I'm fine it's nothing; i blabbed out.

No. It's not, please help me.

Draco: No it's not you're bleeding!

He got a hold of my arm before I could even say something else. He yanked the sleeve up and his eyes widdened when he saw the many cuts on my skin.

Draco: Did you do this to youserlf?! He asked, his voice trembling.

I looked away but he cupped my face and made me look at him.

Draco: Answer me!

Y/n: Yes...

I saw his eyes water and he brang me into a thight hug.

Draco: I'm done leaving you alone. I don't care what they say. We are going to get through this together...But you need to let me in y/n.

We both cried softly on eachother and I knew at that moment, I was done fighting on my own. I couldn't keep pretending I'll be fine alone. I pulled away and looked into his water filled eyes.

Y/n: Help me Draco. Please. I can't..I can't do thi..this anymore; I cried out

He kissed me soflty.

Draco: You have no idea how much I missed kissing you. How I hated sleeping without you.

I smiled truthfully for the first time in days.

Draco: I'm not letting you go. Not now, not ever.

That night I finally slept peacefully. Draco's arms around my waist.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

word count: 0,7K

Hey guys I wish you all a great Christmas! I know this chapter is kinda short, sorry. I love you all:) See you the 27.

Xxx

Mély