My Dork

Chapter 39
Your pov:
I woke up with a headache and feeling really really sore. I tried to get up but I immediately fell on the ground making a huge sound. Hopefully Draco hasn't heard it, he was in the shower. I sat on te ground for a moment not knowing what to do and trying to process what had happened last night. I didn't remember much of the party but I clearly remember my night with Draco. Even though we were both drunk it had been epic and I remembered every second of it. Every touch was marked in my memory. Every kiss would stay on my lips for an eternity. I let my hands follow the cut of my jawline were Draco had suck on joyfully. I got down to my blue and purpler neck bruised from our shared pleasure. 
After exploring last night's memories for 15 minutes I heard the bathroom door open.

Draco:What are you doing on the floor..?

Y/n:I huh.. I woke up there...

Draco: So your telling me it's not because you fell because you were sore from last night...?

He was smirking and biting inside his cheeks to contain his laugh.

Y/n:No it's not...

Draco:Oh I guess the big sound I heard wasn't caused by that either.

Y/n:No...

Draco:Get up then.

I stayed a moment trying to figure out a solution before finally giving up.

Y/n:I can't...

Draco:Because...

Y/n:Because you were right..

Draco:That's what I thought.

The laugh he was containing bursted out.

Y/n:Oh fuck off!! You did this!

Draco came to help me back up still giggling.

Draco:I told you I was going to go hard.

Y/n:I didn't know you would go THAT hard.

We both started laughing and he gave me a soft kiss.

Draco:Recon' it was worth it.

Y/n:Yes it was.

I smiled.

Y/n:Now how will I go to my class I can barely walk people will know what happened!

Draco:First I'll help you walk and second, let them talk it's not a secret your mine.

He was smirking proudly.

Y/n: You are such a dork; I said while fluffing his hair with my hand.

Y/n:My dork

*_*

I was reading on the bed since I woke up really early and my legs were still numb.

Draco:Y/n, you know what I just realized?

Y/n:What?

Draco:We actually don't have class today.

Y/n:What why?

Draco:Bloody hell how much did you drink last night.

Y/n:Haha very funny; I said sarcastically

Y/n:Just tell me.

Draco:Today's the last task so we don't have to go to our classes.

Y/n:Oh my gosh! I totally forgot about that.

We stayed silent for a moment.

Y/n:You know what?

Draco:What?

Y/n:I actually don't want to go...

Draco:What about Harry? I thought he was your friend?

Y/n:He is, but everyone knows how it's going to end; Harry will win and blablabla. Besides my legs are still to sore for me to walk so I would rather stay here and cuddle all day. And sleep! Gosh I need sleep right now!

Draco:Baby you just woke up..

Y/n:Yeah but I drank almost one bottle fire whisky to myself last night so let me live.

Draco started laughing.

Draco:I love you so much.

Y/n:Yeah yeah now come hold me .

He layed beside me and wrapped his arms around my waist.
Before dozing off I turned my head to kiss and whisper one last thing to him.

Y/n:I love you to, but let me sleep.

*_*

As I woke up for the second time in the day I felt that my legs were much better. I looked at the clock to notice it was 5'oclock. The third task must be finish by now.
I kissed Draco's neck slowly to wake him up.

Y/n: Wakywaky you dork.

Draco:Mmmmm, and I thought you said YOU needed sleep.

Y/n:Come on the last task is finish I want to congrats Harry.

Draco:Fine.

We both got out of the Slytherin common room and even though I thought smiles would be welcoming me all I saw was people crying.

Y/n:What in Merlin is happening here.

We walked past a hufflepuff girl sobbing in her friends arm and I heard some of their conversations.
« I can't believe Cedric is really gone! He can't be dead that's impossible! »
What the actual f*ck, could it really be.

Y/n:Did you heard that?!?

Draco looked at me with confusion in his face.

Y/n:But how?

As I said that Seamus ran past us, I grabbed his arm.

Y/n:Seamus what the he'll happened, why is Cedric dead?

Seamus:You don't know? You-Know -Who is back....
••••••••••••••••••••••••••
word count: 0,9 K
VERY IMPORTANT!!!A/n:Sooo I kind of hate this chapter because I didn't want to included all the war and depressed death eather Draco stuff and I probably won't or I'll find a way to,I don't know, skip it. Tell me what you think about it. Anyways wowww thank you so much for the 10k I can't believe how far this story is going and last, I will soon or after this story be writing another story were you will actually be a slytherin and friend with blaise and other character I'll invent so please telll me if you think it's a good idea and read it when you see it coming out. That's all..❤️
Xxx
Mély