Nothing

Chapter 9
Draco's pov:
I was already swimming in the bath when I realised she took her clothes off. Wow, she was so perfect . I felt my body growing in excitation as I pulled her in the bath. We played around kissed and it was just perfect. It was literally all I had been wanting to feel. She swam away from me , which kind of pissed me off, and told me to come get her so I decided to grab her from the back. The kissing and playing around was getting pretty intense and I was now barely able to control myself. She let out a small moan that made my entire body tremble . Just as I thought we were getting there she interrupted me.

Draco: What?

Y/n: the time!!

Shoot it was past 12. We rushed out off the bath but the first thing I saw was her wet almost naked body. It was so perfect I almost didn't believe it was real. I wanted it back close to me.

Draco: I guess time doesn't matter if we lock the door...
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Your pov:

Draco: I guess time doesn't matter if we lock the door...

he started trying to take off my panties and I knew that if I let him go further I wouldn't be able to stop him so I stopped him now.

Y/n: Stop. If you go further I won't be able to say no.

Draco: well that wouldn't be so bad, he said while breathing heavily into my hears.

Bloody hell he was hot!!

Y/n: I really have to go. But you know I'll see you again.

Draco: I guess.

Y/n: What?Are you mad?

What the hell is wrong with him..

Draco: I'm pissed that I waisted all my night for it to go nowhere.

Y/n: What do you mean nowhere??!

Draco: I mean that I could literally had been with any girl I wanted tonight and I chose you all for nothing!

Y/n: NOTHING?!? You've got to be kidding . You really don't like anything besides sex do you? Well guess what malfoy, now you won't be having it with me!

I quickly got dressed and ran away before he could see me crying. I didn't believe it , it had literally been the best night of my night and he didn't feel shit about it. Why?
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Draco's pov:
I fucked up so bad.I really need to control my anger. I was so pissed that I wasn't going to get to touch and feel her again after the bath that I said all those horrible shit to her. I didn't even mean any of it, of course she wouldn't know that.This had been the best night I ever spent with a girl and we didn't even go all the way. That was pretty much the greatest pleasure I had ever felt and now, I wouldn't be able to feel it again. How stupid am I !??! I'll have to make it ip to her, even if that means showing some weakness...
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Your pov:
I couldn't believe he just said that! Nothing!!!?? I chose him over Harry ,who actually didn't want anyone else besides me, just so he could tell me about the other girls he could have been hooking up with! I hated him!
No, that was a lie, I actually hated myself for believing he really could have some sort of feelings for me. Even if he had just ruined it, tonight had been one of the best nights of my life. Maybe I should have just believed Harry when he told me to stay away from Malfoy...

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
The next morning

I woke up and for a small moment I'd forgotten about last night but only two minutes after being awake, it all came back. I was still very upset with Draco but today was going to be great. It was a Saturday and me and my friends had planned to spend the day at the lake. I looked at the clothes I had and decided to look really cute just in case I would see Malfoy so he would know what he's missing. I put a black high-waisted bodycon skirt with a red cropped shirt and my white sneakers. I went downstairs to meet my friends.