Threats

Chapter 22
Your pov:
I entered the school to realize it was still class time so I decided to walk back to the common room. As I did so I heard foot steps behind me, the first thought I had was that it was a professor but when I quickly turned around to look I saw it was someone much worse.

Fleur: Skipping classes I see.

Y/n: That's none of your business Fleur.

Fleur: Who's sweatshirt is that, your boyfriend's?

She scoffed as if she was so funny.

Y/n: It is actually.

Fleur: A Slytherin sweatshirt.. You wouldn't be dating Malfoy would you?
Always taking my rest y/n. Weren't you datinf. Harry two days ago? What a whore.

I wanted to punch her so bad.

Y/n: What?!? You have got to be kiding?! First of all, Malfoy never was yours. Second, even if he had been, I had him first.

Fleur: Is that why he kissed me?

Y/n: He didn't so stop shitting me.

Fleur: Oh yes he did, just after whatever you were doing in the bathroom at the Yule Ball. He came to apologize and kissed me.

I didn't know if she was lying. I mean she probably was and I wanted to trust Draco so bad but something inside me still doubted him.

Y/n: You can dream Fleur...

Fleur: It's not a dream if it happened.

I couldn't control myself anymore all I wanted to do right now was slap her across the face. I got my wand out, pointed it towards her and looked in her eyes angrily.

Y/n: Ecoute moi bien sale pute, you stay away from my man or I'll come for you! You hear me!!?!

I didn't even realize I had talked french. It happens sometimes when I'm angry since I used to go to Beauxbâtons. I started walking away before turning back one last time.

Y/n: Oh and Fleur..

Flee still had a traumatized look on her face.

Fleur: yes...

Y/n: I really hope you die in the second task tomorrow, bye.

With that I left her standing there in fear as I normally walked back to my dorm.

º*º

My fight with Fleur had takin a lot of time so the bell had already rang. I walked across the corridors to find my friends and I finally did find them getting out of charm class.

Y/n: Hey guys.

Hermione: Where were you?!? We were really scared something had happened to you!

Y/n: I'm sorry I just really..

Harry: Wait why are you wearing a Slytherin sweatshirt.

Y/n: Oh because I was cold from swimming and Draco gave me his..

Ron: Swimming?!? At that temperature?!? Bloody hell y/n are you crazy?!

Harry: Draco?! Why were you with Malfoy?

It was to late to come back so I decided to drop the bomb.

Y/n: Because he is my boyfriend...

Hermione: Boyfriend?! Omg finally!....oh.. forgot you guys didn't know...

Harry:Since when?!! What the hell you already have another boyfriend?!?!

Y/n: Today...

Ron: Oh so you just happened to
see each other today and decided , hey why shouldn't we date?