Vs. Dark Purple Arfoire (Part 1/2)

Start from the beginning

Uzume: So, please, Gearsy. Lend me your strength again.

Uzume: I want to save this world. Please, I want you and Kirby to defeat Arfoire and save this world with me.

Nepgear: Of course. Our meeting began with the promise that me and Kirby would, after all.

Nepgear: Let's defeat Arfoire together, and save this Gamindustri.

And with that, Nepgear and Uzume were enjoying the rest of the bath for a few minutes so they can get out and rest for tomorrow's big fight.

(BGM Ended)

We then see everyone preparing for the final battle as Uzume said.

Uzume: It's time for our battle.

Nepgear: How are you feeling, Uzume?

Uzume: Thanks to you, I'm bursting with energy.

Uzume: I've also got all this energy cause I got a ton of the special Nep Bull VII and I drank so much, it was like I was bathing in it.

Nepgear was shocked by this and said.

Nepgear: What?! H-How did you drink for it to have been a bath?!

Uzume: About a barrel full, I think. I got a nosebleed halfway, but I finished it off real stylishly

Nepgear: Oh, that's why the barrel smelled like medicine...

Nepgear: Wait, a barrel?! That's not something you should drink in such large doses!

Nepgear: You too, Neptune! You shouldn't have let her drink so much!

Neptune: But Uzume said she wanted to, so I got all excited and made a bunch. Tee-hee!

Nepgear: T-Tee hee...?

Uzume: I pushed her, so don't blame big Nepsy too much.

Uzume: You definitely would have stopped me. But to get better overnight, I had to push myself a little.

Uzume: Sides, this is the last battle. I wanted to do anything I could.

Uzume: So, where's Umio? It's not like him to not be around when something so important's goin' down.

Magolor: That's what I was going to say too.

Croire: I don't see the monsters around either. They didn't run away, did they?

Nepgear (Thoughts): Oh, Neptune finally let her out of the book.

Uzume: Umio isn't that kinda guy. Well, I'm sure he's got his own business to tend to, so we just gotta do our job.

Marx: That's right!

Uzume: Gearsy, please explain the situation and the plan.

Nepgear: Alright. Currently, the Dark CPU is slowly travelling this way accompanied by a large horde of vicious monsters.

Nepgear: What we have to do is help Uzume advance enough to be in front of the Dark CPU in order to activate the Sharing Field.

Nepgear: However, we'll be countered if we attack from straight on, so we'll wait in the ruins up ahead, and launch a surprise attack as she passes by...