Prologue 1

Gamindustri where four CPUs protect and rule above each nation. The first nation where CPU named Neptune/Purple Heart rules, Planeptune. The second nation where CPU named Noire/Black Heart rules, Lastation. The third nation where CPU named Blanc/White Heart rules, Lowee. The fourth nation where CPU named Vert/Green Heart rules, Leanbox.

In the past, Gamindustri had been exposed to the threats such as the Deity of Sin, and the CPU of the ancient Nation of Tari

In the past, Gamindustri had been exposed to the threats such as the Deity of Sin, and the CPU of the ancient Nation of Tari. But thanks to the four CPUs for their heroic efforts, a lasting era of peace has been maintained. However, as they enter the CPU shift period, their enduring reign is about to approach its end as the story begins in an unknown dimension.

Meanwhile in an unknown Dimension 

(BGM: Starfall: A Rude Awakening (Opening) - Kirby Star Allies)

The first scene shows an unknown planet that shape like a star as it zooms in through the galaxy to see a mysterious space station. but, In the right corner that connects to the space station shows a big crystal heart with four needles that pierce through the heart. 

Then, two mysterious people were walking up the stairs to where the big crystal heart is at. As they made it through the top, one person is casting a spell which then made the four needles to released the big crystal heart out of it. And when it did the big crystal heart went up to space and shattered it.

 And when it did the big crystal heart went up to space and shattered it

(A/N imagined the other person in that outfit is their as well) 

As the big crystal heart was shattered the pink and dark purple hearts were spread all over the galaxy which then cause the other person to create portals so the hearts would ended up in a different dimension. Also, some of those pink and dark purple hearts were heading to a unknown plant that shape like a star.

We then get to see the planet were the sky is blue, the clouds where swirling, and the grasses are green. this place to be known is called Dreamland where everything is quiet and peaceful. we also get to see is a tree that has two eyes and a mouth which he said.

???: Ahh, everything sure is peaceful around here. I hope nothing can go wrong.

Just then, a few pink and dark purple hearts were falling from the sky all over Dreamland.