Finding the Medicinal Ingredients

Zero Dimension, Main Base

We then see Nepgear, Kirby, and his buddies patching Uzume up. Neptune then came inside of the tent and said.

Neptune: Hey guys, how's Uzume doing?

Nepgear: Oh, Neptune. We were able to stop the bleeding somehow, but the medicine here isn't enough...

Neptune: You can't make any?

Nepgear: Well, there are some recipes in my database, but I don't have the essential ingredients.

Magolor: Yeah, which is unfortunate for us.

Neptune: Don't worry about that, I'll get those for you. Once you have the right ingredients, you guys can take care of her, right?

Marx: Of course.

Nepgear: ...I mean, I've never made medicine before, but this is for Uzume. I know I can do it.

Magolor: Don't you mean we can do it. After all, we are helping you till Uzume gets better.

Nepgear: You're right.

Neptune: Well said! Just as I expected of my little sister! Although, you aren't really my sis, but you know. 

Neptune: You're so smart, Nepgear. I couldn't even compete with your intellect, but I'll help out too however I can! We're going to save Uzume together!

Nepgear: I'm gonna go along with you.

Magolor: Yeah, were coming too.

Neptune: You guys don't need to stay with Uzume?

Nepgear: We've given her all the treatment we can for now. Umio and the others can keep an eye on her.

Nepgear: Right now, the medicine is our top priority. If Uzume doesn't get it soon, her condition could escalate and become life-threatening.

Neptune: We'd better hurry then.

Croire: What a pain. If that's the case, I'll help, too.

Nepgear: That voice... Croire? Where is she?

Neptune: Ta-daaa! She's right here!

Nepgear: What?! What's she doing in the specimen book?!

Neptune: It was her fault that Uzume's in this condition.

Neptune: So, as punishment, I taped her into the book so she won't cause any more trouble.

Magolor: Yeah, she kinda deserve it for causing so much trouble.

Nepgear: Oh, but I guess with Croire in this form, the book actually kinda suits her.

Croire: Hey, did you just laugh right now?!

Croire: Neptune! You better let me the hell out already!

Neptune: Sure. On one condition.

Neptune: We are gonna go look for the medicinal ingredients for Uzume, so if you lend a hand, I might consider letting you out of there.

Croire: Are you for real?! If that's all I gotta do, no problem! C'mon, let's get to it!

And with that, they nodded and they were heading out in order to get the medicinal ingredients for Uzume.