It's an Ambushed

Zero Dimension, City

They were now back at the city as Nepgear was working on the finishing touches on the Transfer Terminal. Nepgear then finish replacing the core part and said.

Nepgear: Yes! The repair was successful!

Uzume: That's great. You girls can go home to your own word.

Neptune: Yeah, but, it's kinda hard to celebrate knowing there's probably piles of work to deal with back home...

Neptune: *Sigh...* I can already hear Histy's eternal, boring lecture-y voice in my head...

Histoire: Would it happen to sound like this?

Neptune: That's so spot on Uzume, wow. That sounds just like- Wait, Histy?! Why are we on a call with her?!

Nepgear: I-I'm sorry, Neptune! Since I just finished repairs, I thought to call Histoire right away.

Histoire: I answered this call holding the highest hopes for you both to return quickly, but hearing these complaints from Neptune is just too much.

Histoire: So, if you so desire, Nepgear may return to tend to business over here, and, Neptune, you may very well stay in that world for eternity.

Marx: Oof, well that's kinda harsh.

Neptune: Awww, c'mon, Histy, I was only jokin', you already know that's not how I feel!

Neptune: It was just one of those Nep-jokes all my fans online are into these days!

Histoire: A Nep-Joke...? Do you mean a me— Um, it doesn't matter, you must return at once so I may lecture you.

Neptune: ...What.

Umio: Now that the device has been repaired, we must solve our energy dilemma.

Uzume: Yeah, I was thinkin', maybe we can use this.

Nepgear: Isn't that... a share crystal? Uzume, that's a sweet gesture, but we couldn't possibly dream of using such a precious item.

Neptune: That' right! Without those, how are you gonna transform, huh? We can't take 'em.

Marx: Neptune has a good point, you know.

Uzume: It's fine. I was able to defeat the giant thanks to you five, and now all I got left is to crush that purple hag who likes to pop up everywhere.

Uzume: And although it's not a huge amount, I'm able to receive shares from monsters now, so I don't even need these anymore.

Uzume: If I do need more someday, I can always just go search for some.

Uzume: It's okay, right Umio?

Umio: Yes. Absolutely. I agree with Uzume.

Marx: If you say so.

Neptune: Thank you, Uzume! We're never gonna forget you! 

Neptune: And we're never gonna forget you three as well for helping us, so thank you.

Bandana Dee then wrote something to them and showed it which Nepgear reads.

Nepgear: Your welcome, Neptune. We will never forget you two as well.

Uzume: Yeah, neither will I.

Uzume: Seriously, I won't ever forget you, Nepsy.

Histoire: Nepgear, are you ready? Enter the coordinates I specify into the N-Gear. I will take care of the controls for the transfer afterwards.