Nepgear and Uzume

Erik: Hey everyone, before you guys get started on reading this chapter. This chapter takes place exactly when Kirby, Neptune, Bandana Dee, and Marx were send into Hyper Dimension. So just to let you guys know that.

Neptune: Which means that we get to see what Nep Jr. and Uzume are up to, right?

Erik: Of course. In fact, how did you know. 

Neptune: It said so in the title of the chapter.

Erik: Yep, I figure a much. Also, I just got 2k reads for this story which is great!

Neptune: That's great Erik! It looks like the readers really like your story this much.

Erik: Indeed. I want to thank you all once again for reading this story so far and it really means a lot. 

Erik: Anyways, I think it's about time we rapped this up now. So without further a do...

Neptune: Let's get on with the story!

Erik Soto: Hey! I was just gonna say— *Sigh* never mind.

Then, the screen fades black.

Zero Dimension, City

As Kirby, Neptune, Bandanna Dee, and Marx were send into Hyper Dimension. The transfer terminal was soon destroy and Uzume said.

Uzume: ...No way... The transfer terminal...

Nepgear: Uzume, are you okay?

Uzume: You damn idiot!! Do you understand the implications of what you just did?!

Nepgear: But, the way things were going, you would have—

Uzume: I ain't having it! It was your chance to go home! We worked so hard and you just freakin' blew it!

Umio: Uzume, nothing can be done about that now. What's done is done. Please focus your energy on finding a means of escaping.

Uzume: Tch! We'll talk about this later, Gearsy! Let's force our way through the front! Stay close, you two!

Nepgear: R-Right!

And with that, Uzume, Nepgear, and Umio exit the building and escape through the City.

After one hour has passed, They were now far away from the city as they said.

(BGM: Insecure feeling - Mega Dimension Neptunia VII)

Nepgear: *Pant, pant...*

Uzume: A-Aright, I think we're in the clear.

Uzume: Okay, Gearsy, seriously, what the hell was that?

Nepgear: Well, you were in danger, Uzume... My body just kinda moved on its own, and before I knew it I was jumping out of the term---

Uzume: None of that matters! I shouldn't have even been part of that equation! This was your chance! What are you doing wasting it on me? So stupid!

Nepgear: I-It wasn't stupid. And it wasn't a waste. You're still here, and you're safe, and that's what matters to me, okay?

Nepgear: If I have to sacrifice someone to get home, then it's not worth it to me. I'm sure big sis would say the same the exact same thing.