Arfoire's Escape Plan

Zero Dimension, Main Base

Everyone was now outside so they can start a meeting. As they were getting ready for the meeting, Marx asked Magolor a question saying.

Marx: So Magolor, how did you and Neptune meet each other?

Magolor: Well, when my ship got stolen by a mysterious person that created a portal which I got suck in. 

Magolor: I came in an unknown dimension where I was found and heal by Neptune.

Marx: Then, you two became friends after that, right?

Magolor: Yep, since we both like to go different dimensions.

Marx: Interesting.

Neptune: Let's begin Arbore's Torture Meeting Number 1!

Arfoire: Torture Meeting?!

Umio: I believe you mean interrogation, Nepsy.

Neptune: Eh, same difference!

Nepgear (Sweatdrop): I'm pretty sure they're very different...

Uzume: Now, we'll have you spill everything. Who are you and what the hell's your objective?

King Dedede (Whispering): Uh guys... Who are they talking to.

Magolor (Whispering): Their talking to Arfoire. who is basically the bad guy.

Marx (Whispering): Well I don't see her.

Magolor (Whispering): She's trapped inside of Neptune's specimen book.

KD/M: Ooooh.

Arfoire: Very well, I will answer your questions.

Uzume: Huh, you're surprisingly willing.

Arfoire: My name is Arfoire! I am the one who will bring destruction to this world, and death to the CPUs!!

Uzume: Yeah, yeah, we know that.

Nepgear: Yes, you've said it many times.

Umio: Correct. We understand those points very well  from what has transpired.

Arfoire: Rrrgh, how dare the likes of you brats and a fish...!

King Dedede: Jeez, this Arfoire person has lost it.

Magolor: Yeah, no kidding.

Neptune: Ooh ooh, me me! I have a question for Arbore! What'll you do after you defeat Uzume?

Arfoire: Hmph, you can't even figure that out without answering? After she is defeated, I will destroy this world, of course.

Neptune: That's the part I really don't get. If you destroy the world, won't you disappear along with it?

Neptune: What's the point of doing something like that?

Magolor: She has a good point.

Arfoire: I don't care. My destiny is to destroy this world along with the CPUs, and I won't let anyone get in my way!

Neptune: And I'M asking why you'd do such a thing when you'd disappear, too!

Arfoire: Hmph. If you can't wrap your head around my noble purpose. then you're more hopeless than I'd already assumed.

Kirby: Poyo, Poyo!

Said Kirby with angry look on his face.

Arfoire: I don't get on what Kirby just said.