A Battle with Whispy Tree

Planet Popstar, Dream Land

They soon made it to Honey Hills, where the third level begins.

(BGM: Honey Hills - Kirby Star Allies)

Neptune: Well guys, we made it. So this is Honey Hills, right? 

Marx: Yep, this is Honey Hills alright.

Marx: Now that were here, we should proceed onward.

Neptune: Right!

As they were moving forward, they encounter Gim as Kirby threw a Friend Heart on Gim turning him good. Gim is now wearing a Backwards purple baseball cap with a purple star on the back of the cap.

Next, they saw an enemy called Nruff running towards them as they side step away from Nruff, except for Neptune as Marx said.

Marx: Neptune, move out of the way!

As Nruff was close to ram Neptune over, Neptune performs a Sizzle L. Slash, Sizzle Zanba, and Sizzle Double Zanba on Nruff as Nruff was instantly defeated.

Neptune: Gotcha!

Marx: Phew. Are you alright, Neptune.

Neptune: Yep, I'm perfectly fine. So, shall we keep going?

Marx: Indeed we shall.

Then, they continue onward as they encounter another Gim which Kirby inhales Gim. Next, Kirby swallows him and started to transform into Yo-Yo Kirby who was now wearing a backwards purple baseball cap with a purple star on the back of the cap. He also wears a bandage on his right cheek.

 He also wears a bandage on his right cheek

Neptune: Woah! Kirby just transform again.

Marx: Yep, which means he can use the Yo-Yo ability now.

Yo-Yo Kirby: Poyo.

Then, they move forward once again as they were hoping on platforms and defeating a few Nruff's along the way. 

Next, they encounter Burning Leo as Yo-Yo Kirby threw a Friend Heart on Burning Leo turning him good. Burning Leo was now wearing a tiara with a twists and ends of the tiara are slightly more elaborate and do not overlap each other, and the green gem is also smaller and has a white piece holding it.

Then, they ran down the slopes as they encounter a few more Nruff's as they were ready to attack the Nruff's in order to proceed onward.

(Mini Timeskip)

As they defeat the Nruff's, they were jumping on platforms to reach to the top. Next, they encounter a Multi-route Door as Neptune said.

Neptune: Huh? This door looks different than the ones we seen.

Marx: Yeah. And it seems that we have to open the door this time.

Next, they open the door all the way and said.