Vs. The King of Steroids

Planet Popstar, Dream Land

They soon made it out of Fruity Forest as Neptune said.

Neptune: All right! We finally made it out of the Fruity Forest.

Marx: Indeed. And now all we got to do now is to head to Dedede's Castle that is straight ahead.

Marx: So let's get going.

Neptune: Right!

Kirby: Poyo!

As Neptune, Kirby, Bandana Dee, Marx, and Gooey were headed towards Dedede's Castle, Kirby allies then wave saying goodbye to them as they disappear into dust sparkles.

After eleven minutes has passed, they soon made it to the top of the mountain of Dedede's Castle as Neptune said.

Neptune: *Pant... Pant...* Finally we made it. 

Marx: Yeah. So now we can head inside and see what's up.

Before they can enter in, Kirby said.

Kirby: Poyo, poyo!

Neptune: What is it, Kirby?

Kirby then pointed towards the left as they see a snail who was outside of the castle.

Neptune: Huh? I wonder who's that guy?

Then, the snail looks up and sees Kirby and his buddies as the snail ran towards them saying.

???: Oh thank goodness you guys are here! I could really use some help here.

Kirby, Bandana Dee, Marx, and Gooey were glaring at him as the snail said.

???: What?

Bandana Dee started to write something and showed it to the snail which Marx reads.

Marx: Don't act so innocent, Escargoon. We know that you and the King are trying to steal our food all over Dream Land.

Escargoon: No we aren't stealing your food. And besides the King learn his lesson along time ago.

Marx: Oh really. Then how do you explains the Waddle Dee's that were caring their food to Dedede's Castle.

Escargoon: Oh that? Well, you see... it's kind of a long story.

Escargoon: But before I can tell you. Can you tell me who's this person might be?

Neptune: Oh me? Well my name is Neptune and I'm friends with Kirby and his buddies. So, who might you be?

Escargoon: Well my name is Escargoon, the King's loyal servant.

Neptune: Well Escargoon. It's nice too meet you.

Neptune and Escargoon then shake hands with each other as Marx said.

Marx: Now that you two know each other's name. Can you please tell us why the Waddle Dee's were caring their food to Dedede's Castle.

Escargoon: Very well then, I'll tell you how it exactly happened.

(Flashback)

Escargoon: Sire wait, who knows what that thing might do to you.

But the king didn't listen to him as he got close to the dark purple heart and when he did, the king took a good look at it. when suddenly, the king had an dark aura around him as if he was possessed.