Bonus Chapter: Happy Anniversary Kirby

(A/N Before you guys read this special chapter, this is not part of Kirby and Neptune Dimension Force story and it was made to celebrate Kirby's 30th Anniversary. So I hope you guys enjoy this special chapter!)

The story begins at my house where Erik (that's me), along with Mario, Ringo, and the others are preparing a surprise anniversary party for Kirby and his friends. As we were preparing for the anniversary party, I said.

Erik: Alright! Looks like everything is going smoothly so far.

Erik: Compa, how's everything going with the food.

Compa: Pretty good. Everything is all set up on the table.

Erik: Great!

Next, I put a check mark on the box next to the word Food on the list.

Erik: Mario, is the 30th Anniversary Logo being hang up the wall?

Mario: Yep. The 30th Anniversary Logo is hang up the wall perfectly.

Erik: Excellent! And as for the fun Activities, check.

Erik: Okay, it seems that were all set and ready to go.

Luigi: Oh boy, I can't wait to surprise Kirby when he gets here.

Mario: Me too. But let's not forget about his friends too.

Luigi: Mmhm...

Arle: Looks like this party is going to be fantastic!

Amitie: I Agree!

Ringo: Same!

Erik: Now all we can do now is wait for Neptune to bring Kirby and his friends over here.

Suddenly, the door was knocking and I said.

Erik: I'll get it.

Then, I ran towards the door and open it revealing Neptune, along with a few others who are in front of the door.

Erik: Hey, Neptune. Did you get Kirby and the others to come.

Neptune: I sure did, buddy boy. They'll be here soon enough.

Erik: Well that's good to hear. And I see you brought a few others to join the party.

Uzume: Of course. After all, I do wanna celebrate with him by giving him something he'll really like.

B-Sha: Yeah, we also wanted to give him a little something. Including his friends too.

Histoire: Me too.

Umio: Same here.

Erik: Well that's really nice of you girls, and Umio. Now hurry inside so we can get started.

Next, I let Neptune, Histoire, Uzume, Umio, Adult Neptune, and The Gold Third inside of my house as they put their gifts on the second table. And when they did, I started to make an announcement saying.

Erik: Okay everyone, may I have your attention please.

Then, everyone gain their attention to me as I continue to speak saying.

Erik: I wanted to thank you all for coming here tonight because today is the mark of Kirby's 30th Anniversary. Woohoo!

Everyone soon clapped their hands as they cheer for me which I soon gave a smile at everyone.

Erik: But I also wanted to thank you for helping me set up this place because now... we will soon have ourselves the best Anniversary party ever!