Ch10

The being in front of me chuckled at my dumbfounded look, his voice was cold almost like a growl, a rumble that vibrated through my chest. I did not fear this being, the only thought in my head was 'Is he the one I've been looking for?', sure he was tall but not to such an extent it stood out over his other characteristics.

He was a humanoid figure, flesh as crisp and as black as coal, horns protruding from either side of his head and one between his eyes, his body was covered in the crooked grin that was plastered on his face, if someone said Demon he would be the perfect description.

The demon seemed to be looking me over intently, it was almost creepy.

"̲̼͕̘̟ͅw̬͎̭̦̳̯̤ḫ̮̻̤̖̠H͏̺͓͖̘ͅa̴͇̠̩͔t҉Ț ̙̳̞͉̼̭̜s̙̗͎a̳̪̜A͚̯̭̜y̸̯͈̹ ̭͙̥͖̞͞y͍͕̟͍̭͡ͅY͈̠̲̖̥͔̟o͉̱͖̬̤̤u̳̠U̼̗ ̴̫͙̝̩̗c̮͎͔͖̭̠̣hḪ̩͕͙̖͍͔i̭͎̮̙ḽ̣̠̲̠͕͘ͅL̹̠͢d̻̯͍?̖̘̜͙ ̭̺͝ń͕̣̲̻̜̰̦Ne̵̻̹͕̼͔̬v̝̮V̯̻̦͍͍͔̜é̳̥͚̗͖r̜̜͍̥̺R̡͉̻̩̣̘̩̝ ̸̣͙̪̝̟͎s̹̱e̩E̘͇̳͓͟e͏͙͉̳͈͉n̞̝̬̲̼̗Ņ ͎͉̟̯a̳̬̥̗͖͕̮ ̛͚̲̪D͉e̤M̛̰̠̦̭o̝̫̠ͅn̙̦͙ͅN̡̥̠̘̩̣ ̷̰̮͍b̼̙͈̦̤̠̥͟E͞f̻͕͕̙O̮̤̠̪̯͔r̜̣̺̣̦É̱?̫"

He reached out for me with a clawed hand, chuckling in amusement, I backed away from him only to bump into a skinny pine tree, the small momentum caused the snow that had pilled up top to tumble down, right atop the demons head.

The snow steamed and melted quickly when it made contact with his skin, his grin was now replaced with an unreadable emotion, I had to stiffen a snort.

"̵̤͕Yo̬̠̯̕U̘̹̟͇͙͟ͅ ̢̫̬̝͓ͅL̶̼̥̙͓̯̬̤i̘͓͕͙̞̰̯͜T͓̬͡ļ͎̰͎̱͎̠E ͠S̼̹͙hI̱͙͉̟̤̘ṭ͚͓̠̹̳͓͘"̻̳̰̺̦͎͟

He was scowling now, I could hear Masky chuckle behind me, seems he had started trying to get out again. Wait, what the F*CK did he call me!?

"ex-freaking-cuse me?, what did you just call me!? Jesus I've lived in this forest for a week and all the freaky looking residents have done nothing but insult me!" I took a step forward and jammed my finger into the guys chest, or as high as I could reach, I ignored the burning sensation on my finger.

I looked the guy dead in the eye, "and if you think I'm going to take shit from a fucking fork you got another thing coming!" he seemed take aback then started glaring at me again.

"̢͍͇̹̟͕N̶̩͚̻͓o̳̱̥͓W͉̝̝̼̻̫͘ͅ ͙̠͈̹̣̩l̳̣͈̝̠O͝o͕̰͔̠K͈̙̺ ̪̣͖͙̻̱͇͢H̳̹͙̖̺̀e̷̯̯͓̘͇Ṟ͠e̷̺ ̘͎̫͘Mo͙͍͔͙R̪̭̘ͅt̘͚̩̣͖A̠̬l̲̠͞"̬-

I cut him off "-No you look here old man, I didn't come here looking to be criticized and by damn if you think you can tell me what's what then you can leave!" I crossed my arms after stating what's on my.

Masky was silent I could not tell if he was holding back a laugh or was petrified as to what's happening, the demon was ogling at me, his many mouths hung open, its like his brain had not yet caught up with him, he was about to restate something, his brows furrowed, I just pointed off into the distance scolding like, to my surprisingly he actually began to walk that direction, a black hole-like portal formed in front of him, before he stepped into it he turned to face me.

He held an interested sparking in his eyes, he mumbled under his breath before his form vanished along with the portal,

"͇̯̱̻̱͚̯̕I̲̫̩̲̺ͅn̗̦͓̥T̵̻̠͔̮͍̼r͔̝̲̯̥͙I̶͔̖̙̦͉g̫̟̟̀U̷͈i̩͕͚N̴g͏̱̗̣̩̣͍"̸̼͈

I stood for a few moments, I feel like I had forgotten about something.

"Hey...Is that offer for help still standing?" Masky mumbled softly like he didn't actually want me to hear it.

no, its not Masky that I had forgotten, its-

"Fuck!" my sudden yell made Masky flinch

'I was suppose to get him to kill me!'