Ch33

Both the boys flinched at the voice over the earpiece, I put my finger to the mouth of my mask and took a deep breath.

Quickening my breath and intentionally making my voice shaky I acted as scared and panicked as possible.

"Hello, please I...I need help, a creep with a knife killed my friends!"

"(sir/mam) please calm down, where are you?"

"I'm at the night club across town, hiding behind the bar..."

The other end was quiet aside from the typing of a keyboard.

"What does the man look like, can you describe him for me?"

I glanced over at Liu, who has remained silent but held an intrigued grin.

"His face is covered in scars, green scarf, brown hair, black jacket, I didn't get a good look"

The typing on the other end stopped, I could hear muffled murmuring.

"Hello...?"

"Do not approach him, he is extremely dangerous, we will dispatch a few cruisers to your location, remain where you are"

A smirk played on my lips "Please hurry!"

The moment I ended the call Toby snatched the phone from my grip, smashing the device onto the concrete roof and stomped on it for good measures.

"dude...I still had three months on my plan.."

Anger fumed from Toby, he furiously rubbed his face and clenched his fists, his body went limp with a sigh.

"...Don't do that again"

I looked at my destroyed phone under his foot, then looked back at him.

"Going to be kind of hard to-"

He put his hand up, signaling me to keep quiet, the three of us looked over the station as a mix of people in uniforms hastily entered there vehicles, speeding down the road with sirens and light ablaze, leaving the station with less then half the body's there had been.

Liu pat my back, a sinister gleam in his eyes "Ill have to remember that one, false alarm trick, not bad"

A huff fell from Toby, he shook his head at me but didn't seem mad anymore, he cracked his knuckles and threw a thumb over his shoulder at the building's fire escape.

"Now, lets get this show on the road"