Tis the season

You nervously wrapped the present for the Christmas gift exchange in class 1-A. It had been nearly a month since your dinner with Sero and ever since then you both had gotten closer and closer. You blush slightly at the gift you had gotten him. It was a scent you had ordered online from Bath and body works; Freshwater. And you also had printed a few photos you had taken the night at the dinner and with your friends. You hear a knock at your door as Jirou walks in and says "Do you think Kaminari will like the choker I got him?" You look at the choker and say "I'm sure he'll love it, besides if it's coming from you he'll definitely like it." You say adding a bow to the gift box. "I hope your right. So you got Sero cologne?" Jirou says. "Well yeah. I figured he might like it since he likes natural stuff. And who doesn't like a good perfume or cologne?" You say thinking. "Oh no what if he thinks I'm telling him he smells bad?!" You say panicing. "Relax I'm sure he doesn't think that's what a cologne means" Jirou says chuckling. "I hope your right. I wouldn't want to insult him." You say nervously adjusting your santa hat which had a storm cloud and thunder bolt at the end of it. "Like you said, if it's from you he'll love it." You gulp and say "I don't know. I haven't even decided if I like him or not." You say sitting on the bed next to the gift. Jirou sits with you and says "Is there a reason you haven't decided, or are you scared of something?" You sigh and say "Honestly a bit of both. I mean what if I do like him and he doesn't like me back?". Jirou says "But what if you do, and he likes you back...?" You reconsider and say "I'll figure it out. Besides I've got plenty of time." You both quickly make your way to the common room and place the presents in a pile. You sit with Kaminari, Jirou and Sero for dinner. "Nice hat" Sero says pointing at yours. "Heh thanks. You too, a tape dispenser. Clever" you say as you reach for a glass of soda. No sooner had everyone sat down did everyone starts eating. You quietly bite into a piece of turkey as Kaminari and everyone starts talking. "I can't wait to open up all the presents! And to think it'll be a new year soon." Your heart drops into your stomach. "Nearly one year since... He died" you think brushing off the thought. "I know right? I wonder if it'll be any better than the last year we've had with the league of villains." Sero says. You shudder at the mention of the villains. "I think I might start learning a new insturment." Jirou says tapping her chin. "Another one?" Sero says. "Hey there's nothing wrong with learning a new one. Besides Jirou's awesome at playing them!" Kaminari says. Jirou blushes as stammers a response. You say "I could teach you violin if you want." Everyone turns to you. "You can play violin? I didn't know that" Kaminari says. "Oh yeah I've seen the case and music stand In your room!" Jirou says. Sero smiles and says "Come to think of it I haven't heard you play it. But I'm sure you sound great." Sero says flushing red. You blush and say "Thanks- I think I'm decent at it but it's not one of the easier instruments to play." Sero says "You could learn violin Jirou, and (Y/N) here would make an amazing teacher." You blush even more as Jirou says "Hm I think I will learn violin. I just need to buy one." You keep talking until dinner ends. You all clean up and make your way over to the pile of gifts. You quietly pick up the present your wrapped for Sero and make your way over. You nervously fiddle with the bow as you say "U-um, I got this for you. I hope you like it." You say holding out the gift looking down nervously. Sero turns a surprising shade of red and pulls out a wrapped gift from behinde his back. He chuckles and says "Thanks, and I got this for you. I hope you like it." He says exchanging the gift with you. You smile and unwrap the gift  saying"Thanks. I'm sure I'll like-" your eyes grow wide. It was a beautiful necklace with a sparkly silver ballerina, along with a soft stuffed cloud pillow. "I love it." You say smiling. "Oh good". Sero says smiling wide. He opens his gift and says "Is this cologne?" You smile and say "Yeah. I figured you would like the smell." Sero open it and says "That smells great. Thanks a lot, and I'm glad you like the gift." He says scratching his neck. You quietly take the necklace out of the box and Sero says "Here, let me help you put it on." He takes the necklace and places it around your neck. "Thanks- it was sweet of you to help. And buy this for me " you say shyly. "It's nothing, really. Besides you deserve it and a lot more." Sero says as he finishes up with the necklace. You look up at Sero and smile, as your classmates start singing Christmas carols.