Fire storm

Once everyone is comfortable on the clouds, you gather around the TV and watch a movie. You peacefully eat some chips and drink some water. Everyone continues to watch the movie, but not long after does it start pouring rain outside. You peacefully watch the movie
Until the lights go out.
"Oh no" you say hearing everyone scream in panic. A flame burns, then you hear en explosion "Bakugo no doubt" you think and you carefully form a bright thunderbolt. "Oh my nimbus clouds-" you stammer as you see half the class having fallen off the clouds and the other half not able to see. "Um, everyone I suggest we get off the clouds since we can't see and someone might-" your words are not heard over a crash into something. You hear Kaminari groan and say "get hurt" everyone agrees and once they are safely off the clouds you send them back outside. The rain lets up, and You are left holding your water pitcher and teacup, only to hear Iida say "I'm going to go outside and turn on the backup generator. Todoroki, Denki and Momo please come with me in case we need light, a tool and of course the electricity to start it up." Everyone agrees and you hear a voice say "(Y/N) can't you just stop this storm or something?" You blink and even in the dark feel everyone's eyes fall on you "My quirk lets me make summon and create anything a storm can, however that doesn't mean I can just stop mother nature. That's just not something I have the ability to do" you say tartly. "Ugh, what a useless quirk" Mineta says. "This is coming from the guy who literally grows purple sticky balls on his scalp and wants to go pro. You really want to open the can of worms buddy?" you say now menacingly twirling your thunderbolt. You hear a nervous laugh and footsteps running away followed but the laughter of your classmates. " Way to shoot Mineta down" Jirou says. "I just call it like I see it" you say chuckling. The lights flicker on, only to go back out and you hear an explosion. "DAMN IT PIKACHU OVER POWERED THE GENERATOR-" you hear Bakugo scream. You gasp, looking out the window and see flames. "Um, serious question but is this class always so dangerous?!?!" You say pointing at the window now engulfed in flames. "FIRE!!!" You hear Mina scream. You feel your feet take off running as you slip across the pavement to find Todoroki Iida a zapped Kaminari and a Yaoyurozu trapped in a circle of fire. "Nimbus clouds!" You scream and about twelve heavily raining clouds come your way. You quickly put them in a formation and they soon drown out the flames. "Oh thank goodness that's over" you say as the clouds scatter Yaoyurozu seeming more wet then ever. "(Y/N)! You saved me!" Yaoyurozu says. "It was nothing really. However, it's really cold out here" you say drenched." Are you alright?!?" Iida says checking Yaoyurozu. "I'm fine, really"she says and you quickly head back inside. You go inside and feel the air hit you, making you even more cold. "(Y/N) your soaking!!" Ochaco says. You shiver and say "Yeah, but the good news is the fires out and no one's hurt. The bad news is since the elevator is shut off I'm stuck in wet clothing" you say now shaking like a leaf. "Who has a fire quirk besides Todoroki that could warm you up?" Tsu says. "Well Bakugo but-" your answer comes with screams and explosions at the other end of the room. You sigh and say "I'll figure something else out." Wanting to not deal with king murder explosion himself. By now some candles have been lit and you try to think of something that would warm you up. "Woah, your soaked" Sero says. You turn around and say "Well, yeah but the fires out and no one got hurt so-" you see Sero slip off the jacket he was wearing. "Here" he says. "Wha-what?" You say being handed his jacket. "So you won't catch a cold" Sero says. "Your giving me your jacket?" You say your heart beating. "Well yeah, not to keep but" you snap out of it and say "Yeah no obviously thank you really. I don't know what else I would have done if you hadn't given me your jacket. I was about to resort to, well..." Your answer comes at Bakugo trying to light a candle with a way too big explosion. Sero chuckles and says "No problem. Now go change before you get sick" Sero says. "I will. Thanks again" you say hurrying to find somewhere discreet to change. You finally decide to change quickly in the kitchen, completely empty and your damp clothes in a bag. You walk out and the warm hoodie adorns your body. "Why does it smell so good?" You wonder covering your mouth with the sleeve. "Hey (Y/N)! Is that Sero's hoodie I spy?!" Mina says a little too loud. "Keep your voice down!" You say shushing Mina. "I got soaked and he didn't want me to get sick is all." Besides, I really can't have a crush. What if he hurts me, or worse ends up dead you think to yourself. You sigh and hear Mina say "Why don't you want to accept that you may be interested in him?" She whispers. "It's a long story. I-" before you can answer you hear another explosion "DAMN IT DEKU NOW THE CANDLE BLEW OUT!!" "K-KA- CHAN!! CALM DOWN!!" You hear even more explosions and say "Can I really afford to have a crush knowing our class is just this insane?"