Rain drops and and tears

"BAKUGO! CALM DOWN YOUR GOING TO HURT SOMEONE!!" Kirishima says now chasing every corner he sees Bakugo's explosions "WHERE ARE YOU DAMN DEKU!! SHOW YOURSELF YOU BASTARD!!" You get rammed into and hear a quiet "I'm sorry!!" You quietly send your thunderbolt back into your body, and whisper "Deku? Try hiding in the kitchen or the couch". Deku stops and says "Good idea. Thank you" and you hear him quietly scamper off. You let out a breath and see an explosion to your right. "DAMN IT WHERE IS THAT NERD?!?" Thinking quickly you peaceful walk over and say "Yo, Bakugo right?". You hear an angry huff as he says "YEAH AND WHAT ABOUT IT?!?" You say "Have you ever tried a nap on a cloud? It's the best nap you'll ever have." Bakugo's explosions stops and reclaims with  "I do need some sleep" Kirishima says "But it's 3 in the-". "IM GOING TO SLEEP YOU DAMN EXTRAS SO KEEP IT DOWN-" while you were telling Bakugo this, you send a cloud into the kitchen and pray that Deku got on it. As you sneak Deku out, you bring in a cloud and say "Yours for the napping". "hmph thanks" Bakugo says grouchily and he hops on the cloud and drifts off to  the kitchen.  You float Deku behinde you concealed in total darkness, and once Bakugo is in the kitchen you say "Deku? Please tell me you hopped on the cloud?!" "I did. Sending kachan to nap in the kitchen was a brilliant idea!". You sigh and say "Thanks. It was either that or murder was about to occur." "I should be thanking you, or else I would be blown to pieces right now". You say "I just put out one fire outside, I'd really rather not want to put out another especially inside" Deku agrees and you say "I suggest you find your friends and try not to get killed by Bakugo, since I fear I won't be able to con you out of the next one." "Your probably right. Well thanks again!" Deku says hopping off the cloud which you send back outside. "So back to Sero" Mina says. "Oh shit I forgot you were here" you say a little surprised. "Why won't you even consider him? You two would work so well together!" Mina says. You sight and say "Look I've never been one for crushes, my first one was taken from me but not in the way that you think." Mina responds with "Did another girl take him or...?" You say "I honestly wish it had been that. My first crush Died, Mina. He died next to me at my old school and I watched him bleed out while I fought for my life" you say feeling as though the entire room was freezing. Mina says "I'm so sorry, I didn't know-" you feel as though your throat is closing up. Like your lungs suddenly don't work. You gasp and say "It's fine... I need air. I'll be back" you quickly put on your shoes, grab your bag and head outside. You call a cloud to climb on and use another to keep above you so you won't get soaking wet. You gasp for air but none seems enough to fill your lungs. You float up up up, until you are above the storm. You pop out of the rain dry, but your eyes are far from dry. You feel tears, and your lips fall into a deep frown. "Why? Why didn't I tell him sooner? I'll never know if he even saw my last words to him!" You sob into the cloud and feel your cheeks flush red with anger and sadness. You had never been one to let others see you cry, let alone people you had just met. You cry for what feels like an eternity, and finally look down. To see the storm is gone, and even that the cement is beginning to dry. You sigh, wipe your eyes and head back down to the dorms. You hop off the cloud and head back in, the electricity is back on and suddenly everyone's eyes fall on you. You plaster a smile on, and Mina runs over to you "Are you okay? You were gone for a while." You think about lying, but rather respond with "I'll live. But now you know why I can't just have a crush as easily as everyone else " you quickly realize you were still wearing Sero's hoodie, and get an idea. "Do you know what Sero likes?" You say. Mina says "But you just said you can't have a crush as-" you say "Not like that! I mean like, food, colors, stuff for a thank you gift. He let me wear his hoodie I can at least get him a thank you gift." "Ooohh!" Mina says realizing. "He likes Orange, black, white and I guess earthy tones. And he's all into natural stuff like soy and oranges." You blink, and say "Geez, dude sounds like a wild card." You see Sero sitting with his friends laughing, and your heart flutters a bit. He looks at you, smiles, waves and you wave back. "So you can't have a crush on him huh?" Mina says tauntingly. "I admit to nothing and refuse to speak on the matter" you say hurrying up to the elevator to go to your room.
And figure out what to get Sero.