Introductions

"Ah, well you already know my name. I'm 16 and I just moved here from America. And there's no use beating around the bush. My quirk is called Thunder storm" you say. "Thunder storm?" A green headed boy asks. "I can pretty much do anything a thunderstorm could. I can make a big storm dark clouds breezes and even shoot lighting from my hands." You say. The class murmures and a green haired girl says "Is that why you have those gloves on?" You look down at your arms and say "Well, something like that yeah." "Well why don't you show us!" A pink skinned girl says excitedly. You take a breath, and the doors rush open. In float a few white puffy clouds and everyone shouts excitedly. You hop on top of one and say "No drizzle, but a little breeze" and some cold crisp winds come inside the dorm. "I don't want to cause a mess with everything in here" you admit. Now the guy who taped you up last night seemed to be smiling wide. "heh, cute" you thought to yourself. Oh no, I'm not allowing myself to think that. You focus again and soon the only cloud left is the one your on. You float down and stay sitting on the puffy cloud. "Wow! That's so cool!!" The guy with the tail says. "Heh thanks." You say shyly. "If you don't mind me asking, just what is everyone's name in here? I don't really know any names" everyone introduces themselves and you greet everyone accordingly. Finally you hop off the cloud and send it back outside. You hear an obnoxious voice say "So Sero, gonna tape me up at 1 in the morning?" You turn and see Mineta, and finally sigh. "No, though I may send a lighting bolt or two into your room if you don't stop hassling the poor guy about it." You say twirling a thunderbolt in your hands as a terrified Mineta turns to you and runs away. Sero, as you learned his name earlier, looked at you surprised. You quietly sit down and say "While I admit last night was weird, I don't think it's fair for others to poke fun at you about it." You say still twirling the thunderbolt. "I really am sorry. I had my guard up and didn't even realize you didn't speak japanese." Sero says frowning. "Don't worry about it. At least you didn't hurt anyone and you had good intentions." You finally toss up the thunderbolt and catch it as it slips back into your body. You catch him staring at it and he says "You can do that?" Pointing to the thunder bolt. "I can do a lot of things" you say and take off the gloves. The veighns in your arms looked all too similar to thunder bolts, and you covered them up. Sero looked bewildered but says "That's pretty cool" with a wide smile. "Thanks. Tape must be cool too, you can fly through the air like spiderman." "I have a lot of respect for spiderman" Sero says. "I never have liked arachnids, but I like his quirk?" You say. Finally you are pulled up by Mina and Ururaka who tell you to join them for tea with the other girls. You agree and leave, with a weird fluttery feeling you always suppress.