Time flys

You quickly run up to your room with Sero at your heels. After weeks of sewing and working out the details, your costumes were ready and the Halloween festivities we're about to begin. You open your door, and take the clothes off the manikin. "Here's your suit, I think it should fit perfectly since you already tried it on." You say hoping it did indeed fit. Sero hadn't let you see him in it entirely. Sero chuckles and says "Yeah, should I meet you back here in about half an hour?' Sero says. "That would be perfect actually" you say as you look at the manikin with your dress, it was covered with a blanket. Sero hadn't seen it since the first week of making your costumes. After all, if he could hide how his costume looked on him so could you. Sero leaves, and you text Jirou "All set, could you help me with the dress". No sooner had you sent it did Jirou send you a thumbs up and you hear a knock. You quickly let Jirou in, and uncover the dress.

You quickly remove it from the manikin, and hear Jirou say "Wow, this dress looks great! You really out did yourself " you smile and say "Aw thanks

You quickly remove it from the manikin, and hear Jirou say "Wow, this dress looks great! You really out did yourself " you smile and say "Aw thanks. Between me, Sero and the clouds I love it " you say smiling. "I'm sure Sero will too" Jirou teases as you slip It on, tying the back of the dress. Pretty soon your are all set, wearing the gloves and adjusting your hair. "So how'd the suit come out" Jirou says. "Pretty good I think, I'm not exactly sure. Sero never let me see him wear it exactly." You say. "I guess we'll find out today" Jirou says adjusting the Pokemon cap she had on. "Yeah, but I'm sure you and Kaminari's Pikatchu costume will look great too." Jirou chuckles and says "He'll finally be wearing what suits him" she says laughing. You both laugh, and say "Thanks for helping me put on the dress. I know it seems like a bit much..." You say putting on a pair of yellow flats. "Nah, I think it's cool." Jirou says. "I hope your right" you say finishing up your hair and make up. "You must really want him to like you huh?" Jirou says tossing the pokeball she was holding as a prop. You drop your hair brush "Wh-what do you mean?" You say nervously fiddling with your hair. "The dress, the hair, the make up. You could have just bought a cheap Belle dress at a costume store and called it a day. But you didn't. You even made clothes for the guy" Jirou says teasingly. You sigh and say "I told you, I'm not exactly sure how this whole crush thing works." A knock at the door stops your conversation. Jirou opens it, and walks out. Doing dramatic hand gestures as you walk out of the room, you see Sero standing there smiling wide with the gorgeous blue jacket you had sewn.

You try hard not to blush, as you shyly walk out

You try hard not to blush, as you shyly walk out. Sero's eyes go wide, and his jaw drops as he looks at you. You notice he is holding an odd glass container. "Wow. You look amazing, and the dress it's stunning" Sero says smiling wide. You blush harder and say "Thanks, I'm glad it came out good. And your suit of course." Sero chuckles and says "Yeah, I should be thanking you. You made it after all." By now Jirou had slipped away, and you nervously walk to the elevator. "Oh, I almost forgot. Here, I made this for you." Sero says smiling and even blushing a lot. He hands you a glass jar, almost an exact replica of the enchanted rose from the beauty and the beast. You gasp looking at it. "It's perfect." You say blushing even more. The elevator doors open, and you walk out. You take a few steps forward, and nearly fall. The dress was rather big, but you catch yourself on Sero's arm. You gulp, and look at Sero. He smiles and whispers "You can hold on- I don't want you to fall or anything." He says smiling wider. "Th-thanks' you say nervously as all eyes fall on you both. You hear "Ooo" and "Ah" from everyone as you quietly walk over to Jirou and Kaminari, who seems to be wearing a Pikatchu onesie. You gulp and say "Why is everyone staring?". "Because you guys have the best costumes, duh!" Jirou says smiling. You shyly blush and say "Oh stop it, that's not true." You look around, and realize it is indeed true. "Aw man, I guess you guys are gonna win the grand prize." Kaminari says. "Prize?" Sero says confused. "Yeah there's a grand prize to whoever has the best costume" Jirou says. Someone starts playing music, and Momo along with Iida come over. "That dress is beautiful! And your suit as well Sero. Tell me whenever did you buy them?" Momo says. "Well, (Y/N) over here made them by hand. She's great making costumes ' Sero says looking down at you smiling. You smile back and say "Thanks, and it was nothing really " you say timidly.
Soon, everyone starts playing games and eating food. Candy apples, pumpkin pie, and even pizza. You walk Around with Sero, and talk with each other for the next few hours. Finally, the announcement everyone awaits for is said; "The winners of the costume contest are ... (Y/N) AND SERO!!" Iida says excitedly slicing the air. "YES!" Sero says pumping his first up. You smile and walk to Iida, who places a kings crown on Sero's head and momo places a tiara on yours. Iida hands you a certificate. "Your prize is a dinner for two at the fanciest restaurant in Japan, courtesy of momo's family." "That sounds like fun! Thanks a lot momo" you say as you take the certificate. "Well I guess we have something to do next weekend" Sero says smiling at you. You blush slightly and say "Yeah, I can't wait." Sero blushes and the party continues. Music is put on, and people step out to dance. You watch an a slow song comes on. "My lady" Sero says with a smile bowing offering you his arm. You blush and smile saying "Of course sir." And you both dance, others slowly joining you to dance. "Tonight's been a lot of fun" you say nervously looking down. "Yeah, it was. You did amazing on the costumes and we even won. And you look really pretty. Not that you need a dress or make up to look pretty! You look pretty all the time" Sero stammers nervously. You giggle and say "Thanks, I get what you mean. And I'm glad we both had fun" you say as Sero twirls you. You walk off the dance floor, and walk over to grab a candy apple. You carefully eat it, and Sero enjoys a cupcake. You see Kaminari and Sato bob for apples, Kirishima and Koda carve pumpkins, and even Bakugo was participating. It was probably the funnest Halloween you had taken a part of in a while, you think as the night soon comes to an end.
And worry about your dinner with Sero in the following weekend to come.