Truthfully his

You gulp, it was Valentine's day and people were all a buzz in the dorms. It was breakfast and you double check in your backpack to make sure the chocolate you had made Sero was inside your backpack. "You need to chill, I'm sure Sero will like them" Jirou says chuckling. "Bring your voice down- and I hope your right" you stammer nervously. "He'll like anything you give him. We've been over this Remember?" Jirou says peacefully eating her rice. "I forgot in japan the tradition is for girls to give guys chocolate, not the other way around. But it's okay I can totally deal with this." You say. "Deal with what?" Momo says startling you "Oh nothing really. Just my emotions and some chocolate" you say as you sip some orange juice. "Ah, I see. You are giving chocolate to Sero than I can assume?" You gulp and nod. "Is it odd to be nervous? I mean, we've done some other stuff that should make me a lot more nervous." Jirou says "You mean like holding hands?" You nervously laugh and says "Well, yeah. I mean I didn't see that coming obviously but still." You blush slightly. "I am certain everything will go according to plan." Momo says. "I hope so" you say worriedly as you take a sip of orange juice. Soon, you and your classmates are in class. You gulp. "Now... When should I give them to him? Who am I kidding I live with him either way I'll see him again. Gaaahhh why not just go for it." You nervously gulp as your teacher and classmates leave for the lunch room, Sero straggling behinde. "Hey, Sero?" You say shyly. Sero turns and smiles widely, holding his arms behinde him. "Hey (Y/N)! Wanna go get lunch in the-" he stops abruptly as he looks down at the small box of chocolates you had prepared with a silky red bow. "For you?" You say shyly looking away. Sero stands there arms behinde him, and smiles as he takes the chocolates then pulls out his other hand
In it, is a small gift bag. You look at it curiously as a rather red Sero looks you in the eyes and says "Heh, well I was going to give these to you at lunch but you beat me too it." He says as you exchange the gifts. You say "Thanks for the chocol-" you stop
The box you open doesn't have chocolate in it like the box you had given Sero had. But rather, it had a beautiful pair of cloud earrings with dangling rain drops. "Oh my god! I love them, they literally look so cute!" You say smiling excitedly. "I saw them and I kinda just knew they were meant for you to wear." He says still red, redder if that were possible. You dig into the bag and pull out a soft fluffy squish mallow (please sponser me-) cat, and lastly a fluffy cloud bag by Florence and Mills. "Oh my god, this is all so cute! Thank you so much Sero. I kind of wish I had given you something else besides chocolate now." You say your smile and blush evident. "Well... I need to ask you something." Sero says fiddiling with the box. "Yeah?" You say looking into his dark brown eyes. "Look, (Y/N)... I was wondering if maybe you'd like to get boba one day. Just the two of us. Or maybe go to an amusement park and get dinner?" Sero says now covering his face with his hand. You look up at Sero. What he was asking was clear yet you stand there in shock. "Do you mean, with just the two of us?" You say nervously. Sero stammers as he says "Well yeah. I mean... On a date. With me." Sero says now looking even more nervous. You feel your chest explode. "Wait, you like me?" You ask. Sero gulps and says "Well, yeah. I like you a lot actually I thought I was pretty obvious." You Interrupt and say "Oh you were. It's just... I almost don't believe it " you say smiling. Sero continues saying "Well believe it. I like you (Y/N), A lot. And I know you are really smart nice and beautiful but I would be the happiest guy in the whole hero course if you would go out on a date with me." Sero say showing a nervous face. You smile widely and say "Well, I'm the happiest girl in the hero course because the guy I like just asked me out. Oh, and that's a yes to the date" you say blushing. Sero's eyes light up and his smile flashes on his face. "Really?! YES!!" He says pumping his fist in the air as he wraps his arms around you and twirls you around "AH! Sero please I'm happy too but maybe put me down?!?" You say smiling. Sero chuckles and says "Oh, right. Sorry about that " you giggle and say "It's alright. We can do that again maybe some other day. But for now we should probably go to lunch " you say smiling. Sero nods and you carefully put on the cloud earrings and put the gift under your desk. Sero smiles and takes your hand as you walk out into the hallway.
Where a happy Kaminari and Jirou let out a cheerful whoop of joy. "ALRIGHT! FINALLY! You two got together!" Kaminari says excitedly. "So, I expect you to treat (Y/N) well Sero Because if she comes back the slightest bit upset I'll blow your brains out" Jirou says menacingly waving her headphone jacks in the air. Sero chuckles and says "Don't worry, I won't do anything to hurt (Y/N). That's a promise " he says squeezing your hand. As you all walk to the cafeteria.

Later that day you stand outside on your balcony. You look into the starry sky, and create a cloud. You float up up into the night skyline
"Maybe this is crazy, maybe he won't even hear it. But I need clousure - even just a little" you think. You take a deep breath, and say "Hey. I know, we both liked each other. A lot, and we had so many fun times, and so many where whenever I felt like giving up you somehow managed to put a smile on my face. I feel guilty... Guilty that I didn't tell you sooner. I know a part of you will always stay in my heart, but it's time I give that heart to someone else. Please don't be mad at me. I don't know about heaven or hell or what but I hope you can hear me. Please, I can't take the pain anymore from these feelings of remorse regret and all the "what it's" or the "Maybe". Sero makes me happy, and I want to be happy with him. So, rest in peace where ever you ended up. This is me saying I'm over you and it's time to try. I only wish you could be around to see me, training as a hero and doing what we always talked about. But now, I intend to do that with Sero. Good bye, old crush" you say as you tear up the piece of paper you had written it all down on and let the wind scatter the pieces who knows where. You can't help but cry a little as you float down and wipe your tears. It felt as if a weight had been lifted on your shoulders that you wouldn't have to worry about ever again.