Fucking Fiddlesticks

You walk over to the girls, and sit down. Tea and cakes fill the table in front of you. You sigh, since you never we're one for tea parties and gossip. Instead you are handed a cup of tea and plaster a fake smile on your face. "So (Y/N), what is your favriote tea?" Yaoyurozu says. The answer was simple, you hate tea. But that would be mean and not to mention rude. So instead you say "Chamomile" it was the only tea you had ever had and despised the flavor of it. The girls start talking about the week they had and ask you questions. "What was it like living in America?" Ochaco asks. You sip your tea, which oddly tastes a lot better than chamomile and reply "Definitely not as calm as Japan. I feel like in america everyone is always in a hurry" you say. The topic soon changes to boys. Oh goody you think, since you probably won't get asked. Though to your dismay, you are asked. "Who do you think is cute (Y/N)?" Mina asks. You gulp, and take a slow quiet sip of your tea. "What the hell do I say to that-" you think. "I've only been here for a few hours, I honestly couldn't really tell you." You say flatly. "Ah c'mon, you gotta find someone cute!" Hagakure says. You sigh thinking and say "I never really have had many crushes." "Maybe that will change here!" An excited Mina says. "I honestly doubt that" you think. You reach for the tea pot to serve some more tea. You hear the girls talk about who they think is cute and you feel your gaze wondering off to the other side of the dorms, where you spot some of the guys. You quietly think, just who do you find cute. Your eyes land on Kirishima, cute sure I guess. Todoroki not really, Deku adorable, Iida somewhat handsome. But your eyes fall on a cute toothy smile that melts your heart. You look at the face following the smile, and your own face falls. Sero, the guy who taped you up, you think he's cute. You could admit it, but the irony would be too much to bear you think. "And just who are you staring at?" Mina says edging into your thoughts. You quickly say "No one." "Saying that incriminates you more ribbit" Tsu says. You laugh nervously and say "I'm not, really." You feel your ears burn and are suddenly greatful your long hair is down hiding your ears. "Is it Kirishima?" Ochaco says guessing. "No it's got to be Todoroki!" Hagakure says. "Neither" you say. "So you were staring at someone!!!" Mina says. You sigh and say "I'm going to go to my room and rest a bit. I'm still a little tired from yesterday" you say hopping up. "Was it Sero?" Tsuyu says guessing one last time You drop your phone which was in your hands, and you fumble to grab it. "Oh my god!! You think Sero is cute!!!" Mina squeals. This time you yelp and say "Not so loud!" "Oh SEEEROOO!!" Mina calls. This time you don't even think about it, you bolt to the elevator and hit the button. "Aw fucking fiddlesticks. I really hope he didn't see me run off, or that Mina won't say a word" you think sinking to the floor of the elevator.