Movie magic

You sigh as you quickly get dressed. "Why am I nervous? It's not like I haven't seen Sero in a tux. Or like he hasn't seen me in a dress. Is this a date? Gosh I wish I knew" you think. As you slip into a light blue dress.

"Aw man, I'm wearing a lot more dresses than I would like too lately" you think slipping into a pair of light blue flats

"Aw man, I'm wearing a lot more dresses than I would like too lately" you think slipping into a pair of light blue flats. You glance in the mirror, your make up was done and your face was set. You grab your purse and coat,you  slip out the door nervously. You walk to the door, and wait nervously for Sero. He shows up about two minutes later and sees you. His jaw drops and he nervously scratches his neck, his face about as red as a cherry. "(Y/N)? Y-y-ou look gorgeous" he says bluntly laughing nervously. You smile blushing and say "T-thanks. You look great too. We should probably get going since we don't want to be late" you say. Momo stops you both saying "Ah, wait a minute Sero, (Y/N). I forgot to mention one last detail. My families driver will be taking you to the dinner and back and where else you may stop by" she says. "Wow, a limo" you say a little bit excited. "Thanks you momo" you say smiling. "Yeah thanks. I'm sure it'll be a lot of fun" Sero says smiling. Momo nods saying "I hope you enjoy the evening together" momo says shooting you a wise look. You blush nervously and say "Well then we should go. Wouldn't want to keep the driver waiting" you say. Sero opens the door and holds it for you. "Thanks" you say quickly stepping outside. You notice it is absolutely freezing and you shiver as step into the car. The driver had gotten the door, and you sit down. "Wow. This is one nice limo" you say as Sero sits next to you. "Yeah, I forget how rich momo is. I already told the driver we'll be seeing a movie first." He says as you sit down. "Is that a bar?" You say pointing to the other side of the limo. "I think it is. Want some water since we can't drink?" Sero says. You chuckle and say "Sure, why not? Besides it'll be a little while before we make it to the theater " Sero walks over and grabs two water bottles. He sits back down as the car starts moving. You drink from the bottle and Sero says "So what movie did you decide on?" You think for a second and say "How about the new live action mulan movie?" You say. "That one works. I've seen the trailer for it" Sero says. " Yeah I love mulan. It's probably my favriote princess movie actually" you say smiling. "Really? I kind of figured it was beauty and the beast since well we dressed up like them." Sero says chuckling. "I like that one too, but I just like Mulan best. I don't know, while every other little girl was looking for a frog to kiss or a prince to save her from the tower I kinda looked up more to princesses like Mulan and Merida. I mean, the others are all cute stories but why depend on someone else when you can learn to depend on yourself?" You say fidgeting with your fingers. Sero smiles and says "You're got a point. And you definitely would be Mulan." He says chuckling. You blink and say "What exactly does that mean?" You ask curiously. "Well, you kind of always seem a bit... distant. Like you don't trust everyone entirely " Sero says hesitantly. You look down at your arms and say "Your not entirely wrong. I just kinda have a natural barrier put up since... Well..." You say tugging at your gloves. Sero quickly says "Not that it's a bad thing. Aw geez I'm sorry I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable or upset" he says frowning. You say "It's alright, I'm not upset. I just, kind of have a small issue with trusting people since..." You stop yourself and realize no one in your class knew why you wore the gloves on your arms.  "Since...?" Sero asks curiously. "Why don't we save that story for dinner. Besides were here." You say pointing outside. You quickly put on your coat, and walk outside. Sero offers you his hand to get out of the car, and after a little hesitation you take it. Your face blushes as you think "I wonder what his reaction will be to all of this." You gulp worrying about dinner. Sero buys the tickets, then says  "You don't have to tell me if you don't want to. I wouldn't wanna put pressure on you or anything " having noticed your look of worry. You think, then say "It's alright. I think it's a story I'm ready to tell you. But for now let's enjoy the movie hm?" Sero chuckles and says "Alright then. " He offers you his arm nervously and you take it. You walk into the theater and he says "Do you want popcorn or something?" You say "Uh, well we're going to eat after the movie. I'm fine thank you, but you can get something if you like." Sero stays put as the movie begins.