It's a date

You quietly skate your way to your dorms, listening to music thinking about the homework you had due. When suddenly a tap at your shoulder gets you to hop off your skateboard. "Hey (Y/N)! So how was your day?" He asks smiling blushing profusely. You smile and say "It was pretty good. Besides Mineta being a creep anyways. How about you?' Sero's face turns angry as he says "Mineta? What did he do?" He says frowning. "Oh he just tried to touch my chest. Momo and Jirou shooed him away though so I wasn't scared or anything." You say walking into your dorms. "That little creep. I should give him a piece of my mind-" you hear Sero mumble. " Piece of what?" You say pretending you didn't hear Sero. "Ah! Nothing." Sero says smiling for a second. "My day was pretty good, well class was boring and training was tiring so I'm a little tired" Sero says as he sits down on the couch. "Anyways, I wanted to ask to you about going to the restaurant this Saturday. I know it's fancy and everything so I was wondering if you wanted to do something before the dinner. Ya know to have some fun" Sero says nervously scratching his neck. You blush slightly, and say "Yeah that would be fun. Like a movie or something" you say tapping your chin. Sero blushes even more as he says "Yeah a movie would be cool. My treat, it's least I can do since you spent so much time on the costumes" Sero says smiling. You smile and say "Thanks. I can pay really-". Sero says "I insist." You sigh and say "Fine. But what movie?". Sero thinks and says "You can choose. I don't really mind which one just don't let it be one with anything bloody." He say shuddering. You nod and say "Alright that sounds like a plan. Actually, what color shirt are you planning on wearing?' Sero says "Eh? Probably a white dress shirt, and some black pants and dress shoes. Why?" You blink and say "No reason. I'm trying to figure out if I should wear a dress or go normally dressed. But it sounds like fancy clothes would be the idea." You say fiddiling with the gloves on your arms. Sero gulps and says "Well whichever one you feel most comfortable in" he says going even redder. You nod and say "Well I'm going to go change and get some homework done. I'll talk to ya later Sero!" You say as you walk away. Sero stammers a good bye, as you hop into the elevator. Not before Mina and Hagakure hop in and begin to question you. "Did I see you talking to Sero?" Mina says teasingly. "You both were blushing so much!" Hagakure says. You say "Y-yeah we were talking about the dinner for this weekend. Nothing much haha" you say nervously. "Nothing else huh?" Mina says. "Yup Nothing else this is my floor hahaha Byyyeee" you say hopping out of the elevator and quickly hurrying to your room. You close your door and breath a sigh of relief. "Home free... Now, I just have to worry about a movie and a fancy dinner." You say nervously going through your closet. "Maybe a purple dress would work" you say thinking of a medium fluffy dress. You sigh and sit down at your desk. Day dreaming and planning would have to wait, for now you had at least two hours worth of homework to get through.
~Two hours later~
You had finally finished your homework, and had just sat down on your bed. When a knock at your door interrupted your thoughts. You open it, and in walk Jirou, Kaminari, and Sero. You gulp nervously and say "Hey guys? What's happening here-" you say. "These two need help with english, and I have no patience left. I figured you could help since you were born in america. Please help them" Jirou says. You think and hear Kaminari say "Please (Y/N), your our last hope. If we fail english were done for and Aizawa will make us take extra lessons" he groans  and Sero also makes a face of worry. You sigh and say "Alright, but I have one condition. Please don't break anything in here-" as if by coincidence, Kaminari reaches for a glass bottle. Jirou slaps his hand and says "Don't worry I've got my eyes on these two." You chuckle and sit down on your bed with a few books. "It's not really a date is it?" You wonder. Your nervously explain the lesson, and break down some words. You sigh and feel your mind go into teaching mode. About an hour later, Sero and Kaminari finally understood the lesson. "You have a lot more patience that I do" Jirou says. "Thanks (Y/N)! your so smart" Sero says blushing and smiling. You chuckle nervously and say "Thanks, but I'm glad I could help you guys " you say as Sero and Kaminari say thanks one more time leaving you with Jirou. "So, I heard Sero mention a movie and dinner with you?" Jirou says. "Oh yeah, well we figured we might as well do something besides just go to the nice dinner ya know?" You say nervously laughing, the blush on your face evident. "Well, are you at least accepting that you have a crush on him?" Jirou says fiddiling with a fluffy brush. There's that word again, crush.
It was a work you weren't exactly comfortable with.
"I'm not sure if I'm ready to accept it just yet" you say rubbing your arms nervously, the rough fabric from the gloves reminding you of your past.