Fabric shopping

You take the bus, and somehow end up at the fabric shop you were at yesterday. You walk in and look around. "Sheesh, there's a lot of fabric here." Sero says looking around. You nod excitedly and say "It's beautiful. Let me think, I'll need white for your shirt some buttons, gold ribbon and trim, a silky yellow fabric then I was thinking I could embroider gold string into the jacket-" "Wow you really know alot about this huh?" Sero says noticing your glee. You laugh nervously and say "Well I used to design some of my own clothes when I was younger. But I should be able to do this no problem, but it will take some time to do in two week." You say thinking. "Oh man halloween is in two weeks, do you think we would have the time to finish it?" Sero says frowning. You nod and say "No worries. I've finished more in less time, two weeks is perfect." You say. You throw in reels of fabric blue, yellow golden and even some fancy buttons and beads. You try to reach a specific blue lace, but can't quite reach it. You hear a whirring sound, and turn to see Sero using his tape to get the fabric down. "Here ya go". you smile and say "Thanks. Must be handy using that in many scenerios " you say earnestly. "It's fun I'll give you that. I can do a lot of things with tape." Sero say chuckling. Along with a set of pins and needles, you also grab some extra ribbons and some white lace. Once you grabbed everything, you head to the register and pay. You have about ten bags of items and reach to grab them. Only for Sero to grab them all. "I can help carry them." You say surprised. "Nah, you already picked out all of this and bought it. I can carry it all." Sero says calmly. "Well alright." You say smiling. You pass the dance store, and stop and look at the display. There was a new set of pointe shoes that looked a little too good to pass up. Sero notices, and says "You like those don't you?' you nod and say "I'll be right back... I just need to buy those" you say laughing nervously. Sero walks in with you, and whistles. "This place looks cool." He says seeing all the dresses and shoes along with crowns and accessories. "It's amazing alright." You say. You make your way over to the register, and ask for a shiney yellow pair of pointe shoes in your size. They were adorned with roses beads and lace. You pay quickly, and leave. "Another pair of shoes to break in" you say happily and carry the box in your arms. "You must really like dancing then." Sero says noticing your happiness. "Yeah, it kept me sane in a time where everything went so wrong in so many ways." You say recalling your time in the hospital. You recall standing next to your bed, using the railing attached to practice ballet positions and pointe exercises. "It's really one of the few things I work consistently on until I get the move or excersise perfect." you say smiling. "I'll bet. Seems pretty hard." Sero says as you hop onto the bus. You shrug and say "Sometimes you gotta suffer to do what you love" you say peacefully. You arrive back at the dorms, and everyone seems to be running around talking about costumes and the contest. You hear Mina say "Did you two get paired together?!" Kirishima also with her seeming to be rather flustered. You nod sheepishly and hear Mina giggle teasingly "Well I'm sure you two will work well together" Mina says in a sing song voice. "What costume did you two decide on?" Kirishima asks noticing the fabric in the bags. "We're not telling you guys. It is a contest after all" Sero says chuckling. "Maybe we can guess based off of what's in the bags." Mina says, not having noticed that you summoned a couple of small storm clouds to block the view of your items. "We should probably take these upstairs before someone figures it out-" you say chuckling. "Hey!! That's not fair!" Mina huff's as you take the elevator upstairs. You hop into a cloud holding your shoes, and say "Your welcome to sit in a cloud too." Sero sits down on one and says "These are so comfortable." As you float into your dorm room. You set the fabric down on a cloud, and take everything out. You say "Alrighty, time to get to work." You take a piece of white chalk and mark where you want to cut using the measurements you had taken. Sero watches as you mark cut and pin things. "I feel so useless sitting here not being able to help." You think for a second and say "Well, there is one thing you could do..." Sero perks up and says "What is it? I'll do anything!" "Can you open the fridge and get me some water. I can't drink my usual rain water in a tea cup since I could spill it, but there should be some pre filled water bottles in there." You say sewing. "oh and help yourself to anything inside there" you say recalling you had some cut fruit and other drinks in your fridge.
"Ouch!"