A stormy night

You sigh exhausted. You finally made your way to the dorms of UA after a 30 hour flight from the US to Japan. You grab your heavy suitcase and take off the soaking wet coat. It was about 1 am on a late Friday night, and all you wanted to do was pass out into your warm bed. You look around only to see a dark common area, and realize everyone is probably dead asleep. You grab your bags and look around a bit. You spot an elevator and figure your room is probably in one of the hallways you remember being explained about by All might. You carefully get out of the elevator. After searching two floors, you find your room and somehow managed to unlock the door. Your room seemed bare, the boxes with your stuff would probably arrive in the morning. You sigh and open your suitcase, taking out some pajamas a toothbrush tooth paste and a face wash. After changing and freshening up, you realize you left your other smaller duffle bag down stairs. You groan and shuffle back downstairs. You hop out of the elevator and walk to the door where you first arrived. Only to see a tall slender figure turn and look at you. You blink taken aback. Before you can even say a word, you hear his bright but serious voice say something in japanese. "Aw shit" you think. You realize you didn't have your ring on. Principal Nezu had informed you that you wouldn't need to learn japanese, but rather the tech support students had come up with a ring that allows who wears it to read write understand and even speak perfect japanese. The problem was, you were supposed to receive it the morning after you arrive. You mutter in the broken japanese you had glanced at the boy and say "C-classmate?". The guy looks at you, and before you can react you see his elbow bend and a white strand shoots out from it. You jump, but he still nails you with his other elbow. "Wha- tape??" You say confused. Not able to understand a word, you hear him say something angrily as he wrapped you up and he keeps asking things. All you do is stand there bewildered, and finally you think. Your quirk isn't really helpful since you are taped up. Instead you think of a better option. You scream. You scream so loud the guy stops talking and just stares. He starts to then scream at you in Japanese. You keep screaming until other people arrive, your classmates you assume. They seem to be sleepy but ask the guy just what it is he's doing. You quietly sigh and say in your broken japanese classmate again. Finally you give up and scream "SOMEONE PLEASE HELP!!!" You suddenly hear a deep japanese voice that does NOT sound happy. Everyone seems to be looking at the doors behind you, at someone. But the look of fear and respect seems evident on everyone's face. The voice yells something and you are immediately released from your tapy prison. "Oh thank god" you sigh and turn around to your homeroom teacher, Mr. Aizawa. You say thank you, the only other word you know in Japanese and he hands you a little black box then continues talking. You open the box and see a black metallic ring with one little red rhinestone in it. You slip it on and feel a little pop in your ears and a bubble in your throat. Finally you speak and say "Geez this feels weird." Everyone looks at you bewildered. "Wait, your a new student?" Some guy with blonde hair asks confused. You turn to look at Mr. Aizawa who says "This is the new transfer student from America. Who can't speak a lick of japanese without that ring I just gave her. And which is why she was screaming bloody murder when you attacked her Sero". The sleek and slender boy who had taped you up, now stood there eyes bugging out of their sockets and says "Y-your the- new student?!?" He sputters. "Yes. I Arrived about half an hour ago and I didn't want to wake anyone up. I forgot my bag so I came to get it and then you taped me up" you say tugging at the firmly stuck tape that was on the back of your shirt. You can almost feel the red appear on his face as Mr. Aizawa says heatedly "Why were you taping up your new classmate exactly?" He sighs and says "I thought she was with the League of villains or something. Since she didn't say anything or move, I attacked before any other idea showed up" you stifle a laugh. Mr. Aizawa stays silent, then a scarf shoots towards the boy and pulls him in. "Don't ever do that again or I will personally see to it that this dorm is spotless and clean for 3 months straight. Understand?" The boy gulped and nodded. "Now apologize". The boy turns, freed from the bandages and says "I'm really sorry. I just assumed you were a villain. I must have scared you." You dryly look at him and say "Believe me, I was far from scared. But I accept your apology." You try to take a step and say "However, how the heck do you get this stuff off?" Half the tape was still on your back. You hear a flick and see a blonde fluffy tail appear "Here, I hope that helps" a blond guy says. "Thanks a lot" you say and the tape falls, while some stubborn pieces stick. You hear some blonde guy with a black lighting bolt in his hair laughing then the whole class laughs. You feel your ears go red and you pick up your bag, and hear "I really am sorry" the boy mutters. "I ain't even mad" you say cooly. "And I would love to meet all of you, but after a 30 hour flight all I want is sleep. Thank you Mr. Aizawa and tail guy for helping me. I apologize for the rude awakening, but if I didn't scream I think a situation would have been started" you say flatly and hop into the elevator.