The gift box

You put everything out onto your bed,where you also pull out a box with brown white and orange arrows. "I hope he likes this" you think and arrange the snacks drinks and pillow into the box. You close it, then put a bright orange bow on the lid. You quickly grab a slip of paper and write "Thanks for the hoodie :)" in purple ink. You yawn and realize how late it is, finally giving in. You shower, change, and fall asleep. You wake up the next morning and change into some clean clothes. A purple top with some black shorts and your hand gloves, quietly you carry the box with you downstairs and see most of your classmates are down there. With the hoodie on top of the box, you look for Sero and get bumped with intense force causing you to stumble forward. "Crap-" you say as you tumble to the ground, the box landing on the sofa next to you. "Oh man! Im sorry (Y/N)!" You hear Sero say. "Its alright. I didn't get hurt so all is well" you say quickly hopping up. Sero spots the box and says "Oh my hoodie. And a box...?" He says curiously.
You gulp and say "Yeah, well I washed the hoodie and um got you a thank you gift. It's nothing really, here" you say handing him the box and trying to walk off quickly avoiding looking at Sero. "You didn't have to get me a gift, but thanks. It's nice of you too." He says smiling. He sits down and you turn, watching him open the box. "I should go" your head thinks, but your body stays. "Why can't you ever listen to yourself?!" Your head screams. You sit next to Sero, scratching your neck and pray he can't see your face. "Wow" Sero says smiling at the snacks and then he spots the pillow. "It's a tape pillow!!" He says excitedly. You stifle a laugh and say "Yeah I thought that just screamed Sero" you say puting a hand over your mouth to hide your laugh. "This was so nice of you. I really didn't expect anything like this, but thanks a lot" Sero says smiling wide. "Y-yeah no problem. I should be thanking you since you gave me your hoodie so I wouldn't get sick." You recall staying in and out of the hospital for your wrists, and realize just how much you despised being sick. You frown and hear Sero say "uh, you okay there? You look... Kinda sad right now." He says looking closer at your face. "What? Oh no I'm fine, really" you say hiding your face with your hair. "You sure? You looked upset for a sec." You sigh and say "I just... Really, am greatful for the hoodie. I hate being sick, like alot. You don't understand how much I hate being sick or going to hospitals since..." You fiddle with the gloves on your arms. They had been given to you to wear for a year to make sure your nerves and bones heal properly since both of your wrists had been hit with bullets. You take a shaky breath and say "Since I once had to stay a really long time in a hospital. And I just, haven't seen being sick or hurt the same way since." You say. Sero stays quiet, then says. "I didn't know you had been in a hospital like that. Was it really that bad?" He says pointing at your wrists. You say "I didn't try to kill myself, if that's what your thinking." You say. Sero gulps and says "I didn't mean it like that-" you say "It's fine. A lot of people think that with the gloves. I just had... An accident, was all" you say. "And it took a long time to heal." Ironically, Sero says "I see. Well, thanks for the gift and I'm glad you didn't get sick. And if you ever need a jacket or anything just tell me and I'll make sure you don't get sick" Sero says smiling. "His smile... It gives me hope..." You think as you look at him. You feel tears in your eyes, no one had really told you that before. "Thanks, it's cool to hear that from you. And I'm glad you like the gif-" your sentence is in interrupted by Mina, who walks over with Kirishima Kaminari and Bakugo. "Ooohh, snacks!" Kaminari says reaching for a bag. Sero slams the lid onto the box and says "Their healthy stuff ". "Aw man, gross" Kaminari says dissapointed. Mina chuckles evilly and says "So that's what you-" "MINA I think we would talk about that over some tea or something!!" You say hopping up and pulling her away before anyone hears what she was about to say. "Not bad for a gift to your crush" Mina says once you are a safe distance away. "Shush, and he's not my crush. Not now, or for a while at least." You say now tugging on a strand of your hair.
Your thoughts are interrupted by Hagakure, who screams "HEY GUYS! I have a big plan for Halloween!!"