Anime Updates

Hello followers this is a special chapter I have decided to do. I will give news and updates for animes that were postponed or release dates to shows that have been confirmed for another season. This will be more towards the shows I have probably already watched. I have a almost 2 page list of animes i want to watch and of course that keeps getting longer. Anyway on to the chapter.

P.S. These announcements might not be in order so please read entire chapter.

1. Cells at Work Season 2 -  Release date 01/09/21

Yes after the delay to covid they have announced that the anime Cells at work season 2 will be released in the new year! Don't know about you but I am a fan of this series and have waited for season 2.  If you haven't seen the show what are you waiting for check it out. 

Trailer October 2020

2. Attack on Titan Season 4 

It is finally upon us the last season of attack on Titan will be aired in Japan on December 7, 2020 which means funimation will have it probably by the 11. As for Crunchyroll not sure when they will have the show but hopefully it won't be a long wait. 

Trailer November 26, 2020

3. Free! 

So back at the end of season three at the end of the last episode it said See you 2020! Unfortunately Covid-19 really pushed things back for this anime as well but back in August they have announced that their will be a new movie. The new movie will come out in 2021 and the name has been released Free! Road to the World – the Dream. 

Trailer August 2020

4.  Crystal Sailor Moon Season 4

Originally announced the show is going to be a 2 part and it was going to be released in September 11, 2020. As we all know Covid 19 had changed those plans.  Season 4 is called Sailor Moon eternal which is now a two part movie instead of a season. Part one is scheduled to be released January 8, 2021 and Part 2 in February 11, 2021.

Trailer October 2020

5. My Hero Academia Season 5

Offically they announced that there will be a season 5 in the Spring of 2021. No specific date has been announced but chances are it will come out in April of 2021.

Trailer October 2020

6. Fruit Baskets season 3

Fruit baskets was remade to follow the manga back in 2019. The second season came out this year and they have announced that season 3 will come out in 2021. No specific date has been announced yet but probably it will be later in 2021.

 No specific date has been announced yet but probably it will be later in 2021

7. Re: Zero 

So from what I understand the first half of the 2nd season was released in july of this year and the second half of the series is called 'Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu 2nd Season Part 2. This will be released in January 2021

Trailer September 2020

8.  Seven Deadly Sins Season 5 

Seven Deadly Sins have had many season so far and I am glad to say that the journey isn't over yet. The fifth season of the anime has been announced for Summer of 2021. So if your behind on the show no worries plenty of time to catch up until the fifth season comes to Netflix.

Trailer November 10, 2020

 9. Haikyu!! 

The fifth season of this anime was suppose to come out in mid 2020. However recent announcements have been released that the show will now be released in 2021. Official date is unknown at  the moment.

Trailer November 21, 2020

10. Mob Psycho Season 3

Due to Covid-19 the released date of this year was pushed back and now this anime has been confirmed for season 3 in April of 2021.

No Trailer Available 

 11. Yuri on Ice: Ice Adolescence Movie

This is an important announcement. I uploaded this chapter yesterday and today on youtube a video popped up into my recommendations. I literally thought i was dreaming for a moment. There is a brand new trailer that was released on November 26, 2020.  This is huge this could finally mean that we are finally going to be getting the movie that was announced so long ago! Check it out!! So EXCITED

I tried my best to find the most recent trailer for you guys. These are all the animes I could find getting anything in 2021. If I have missed something please leave me a comment down below and I will add it to the list. Thanks for reading and hope to have more chapters out soon!