After the rain

A/N: Hey guys sorry it has been awhile since I posted school has been so crazy especially trying to learn through online instead in a classroom is a bit of a struggle. Anyway I am going to try to post some chapters in this here and there. Thanks for reading and Enjoy!

Genre: Romance, Seinen

Summary: Akira Tachibana, a reserved high school student and former track runner, has not been able to race the same as she used to since she experienced a severe foot injury. And although she is regarded as attractive by her classmates, she is not interested in the boys around school.

While working part-time at the Garden Cafe, Akira begins to develop feelings for the manager—a 45-year-old man named Masami Kondou—despite the large age gap. Kondou shows genuine concern and kindness toward the customers of his restaurant, which, while viewed by others as soft or weak, draws Akira to him. Spending time together at the restaurant, they grow closer, which only strengthens her feelings. Weighed down by these uncertain emotions, Akira finally resolves to confess, but what will be the result?

Opinion:  I saw an episode as a random in my anime club at school. It is a little strange because she has a crush on someone way older then she is. I liked watching it just cause it felt like something I could relate to... Not relating to in that i like someone way older than me but in the fact that I am older then pretty much all my friends so whenever I use to date someone a few years younger than me sometimes it felt awkward. Also it shows stuff between friends too and the struggles of friendships.  But anyway the show is also like chasing your dreams kind of thing.   The message of the story is very good and I started to see that more towards the second half of the show. I think it might be something good to watch if you need something you can relate to on a friendship kind of level.  I recommend that you guys try to watch it for yourselves never know what could happen.