Promise Neverland

Genre: Fantasy, Mystery, Sci-Fi, Suspense

Studio: CloverWorks

Date: Winter 2019

Episodes 12

Seasons 2

Summary:

Surrounded by a forest and a gated entrance, the Grace Field House is inhabited by orphans happily living together as one big family, looked after by their "Mama," Isabella. Although they are required to take tests daily, the children are free to spend their time as they see fit, usually playing outside, as long as they do not venture too far from the orphanage—a rule they are expected to follow no matter what. However, all good times must come to an end, as every few months, a child is adopted and sent to live with their new family, never to be heard from again.

However, the three oldest siblings have their suspicions about what is actually happening at the orphanage, and they are about to discover the cruel fate that awaits the children living at Grace Field, including the twisted nature of their beloved Mama.

[Written by MAL Rewrite]

My Opinion:

Like always I want to state that my opinion is my opinion. You may disagree with what I say and that is your opinion. As I always do, I always encouraged you to look at an anime yourself, and not to go by what I say because you might enjoy it. At first I thought OK I think maybe this could be an interesting (Anime) and maybe I could get behind it. It was very interesting. I will give it that but towards the end of the first episode, I was uncomfortable. It was out of my comfort zone personally but that's just because I'm sensitive to certain subjects... anyway, I don't really care for this anime. But I know tons of people who love the anime. So it's always just because I'm not a fan of. It. Does not mean that you want to be a fan of it. I recommend you give it a try if you think the genre is fit your liking. And even if they don't, you never know sometimes we think we may not like a certain genre, and then come out surprised.