Code:Reliaze

Genre: Adventure, Romance, Fantasy, Josei

Summary: Within Cardia Beckford's hazy memories, she can recall her father Isaac and the home where she lives alone, feared as a monster by the townsfolk—for in her body, she carries a deadly substance. Embedded in her chest by her father, the eternally beating heart—also known as Horologium—has the capability to produce infinite power. However, it also makes her skin destroy anything it touches.

Many in London seek the Horologium, including the terrorist organization Twilight, with whom Isaac is rumored to have close ties. To obtain the Horologium's power, the British military forces Cardia to leave her home as their prisoner. But on the road, she is whisked away by the gentleman thief Arsène Lupin, who says he will steal her heart. Joining Lupin and his companions, Cardia begins a journey to discover the truth behind Isaac's connection with Twilight, her missing memories, and the Horologium within her chest.

My Opinion: In case you didn't know this anime actually comes from a game series called Code Realize. I first found the game then discovered there was an anime. So I have decided to watch a few episodes to see if it's similar to the game. Well, I watched a few episodes and discovered it is similar to the game. I was going to stop after a few episodes because I have finished playing the storyline of the game but I couldn't. The anime is more straight to the point but the game has lots of details and I can choose answers and unlock special endings. I decide to continue watching the show and then I'll continue playing the game. Normal I hate spoilers but I'm just enjoying watch the anime so much. I highly recommend this anime and also the video games of your into kind of like a dating sim game because that's kind what the games are. Unlike the anime there are 3 games and you can experience every characters ending.