Amnesia

Genre: Harmen, Mystery, Romance, Fantasy, Josei

Summary: After fainting at work, a young lady awakens in the back room of the café she works at with no memory of her life or those around her. Two of her friends, whom she soon learns is named Shin and Toma, is called to help her get home safely. Once she is alone, she meets a spectral boy named Orion that only she can see and hear. He explains that she lost her memories because of his chance visit to her world, so he vows to help her remember who she is.

However, regaining her departed memories without worrying those around her may be more difficult than she realizes. In addition to the gloomy Shin and the protective Toma, she must be wary of arousing the suspicions of the captivating Ikki, the quick-witted Kent, and a mysterious man who lurks in the distance. As her amnesia entangles her in the lives of each of these men, her fragmented memories return piece by piece, and the mysteries of her circumstances slowly come to light.  

My Opinion: Well I really enjoyed this anime. At the first episode I was hooked but at the same time, I wasn't. I know that doesn't make much sense but let me explain. I wasn't hooked on it because I thought it was weird but at the same time, I couldn't stop watching the show. I needed to know what happened next. I wouldn't say it was weird in a bad way it was just a little unexcepted. There is this game that is based on this anime and a youtube I watch does the videos for it. So one day I was watching her play this game not realizing it was an anime until she mentioned it in her video. So I was interested to see how similar the game was to the anime. The only difference of the game obviously it goes in a lot more detail over some of the characters. I don't want to give too much away but, I do recommend this anime. Even though it was very interesting in its own special way I also really enjoyed. I just wish it had another season and change some of the things. I hope you all enjoy it as well I am interested to hear about what you guys thought of it.