Magic Treehouse

First of all, I want to thank everyone who has read any of my books, especially this one. I know I don't get to update very much, but it means a lot to have your support and that you read my stuff. This is the 100 chapter, so it's pretty exciting! 

Genre: Adventure, Magic

Summary: Based on The Magic Tree House series, award-winning series of children books written by American author Mary Pope Osborne.

Jack and Annie are brother and sister and on there way home from school, they stumble upon a treehouse.  The treehouse to their surprise is filled with many books and one very special book as well. However, things aren't what they seem. Join Jack and Annie in this thrilling adventure and see what awaits for them. 

Trailer: here is the link for the container. 

 https://youtu.be/JJyZ6X4XgX4

My Opinion: First things first, when I found this, I was completely shocked because I didn't even know they made an anime movie about the magic treehouse. I remember growing up reading these books. I just had to put it onto my super long list of anime to watch. I think I found it toward the end of 2019 summer. So it hasn't been on that long, but I was glad to be able to get to watch it finally. The movie itself is just like reading the books. It gives you that magical feeling like if you were a kid again reading the books. The storyline of this movie is very well done.  I think this would e a fun movie to watch with little kids, but make sure an adult handles everything since it's on Kissanime.  I enjoyed watching the video. It made me feel like I was a little kid again.