My Happy Marriage

Genre: adult cast, historical, drama, romance, & fantasy

Studio: Kinema Citrus

Date: 2023

Episodes: 12

Seasons:1 but was renewed for season 2 ( Season 2 projected by 2024-2025)

Summary:

Misery seems everlasting in Miyo Saimori's life. Born from an arranged marriage, she was quickly discarded after her mother's tragic death. Her father remarried, and her younger half-sister Kaya received all the affection, while Miyo was degraded to a lowly servant. Lacking the strength to fight against her family's abuse, Miyo loses hope that her luck will ever turn.

Unexpectedly, Miyo's father summons her to deliver surprising news: she is to marry Kiyoka Kudou, the head of the distinguished Kudou family. Despite his noble background, Kiyoka is known to be a callous man who has thus far dismissed all of his former fiancées.

Upon arriving at the Kudou household, Miyo expects coarse treatment and to be tossed aside. However, contrary to her assumptions, Kiyoka shows her the kindness and love that she has desperately needed. Marrying Kiyoka may be Miyo's one chance to break free from her neglectful family and embrace a life of happiness.

[Written by MAL Rewrite]

My Opinion:

My happy marriage is not what you might first think. By the title you might expect a romance anime that discuss a happy marriage. However, you will soon realize it's not quite what the anime is about. The anime is exciting and fresh. It leaves you wanting more and excited to find out what's gonna happen next with each episode. When I heard this and I was coming out, I was really excited because it just sounded like a really good anime. Since it's a Netflix (Anime), I was trying to wait until all the episodes came out before I start watching it.

However, I couldn't do that and I got sucked in before I knew it and then I will keep telling myself be patient and wait till more episodes are out. When Anime is so good that it makes you just want to be like forget that I need to know what happens next. Then you know there has to be something going on with the show. Sure it may not apply to everybody but some thing about the way they created this show just caught my attention. In my willingness to keep coming back instead of waiting until they're finish all the episodes. The store itself is so great forand the characters as well. 

This anime has been renewed for a second season. No, we don't know whole lot about what that new season will bring.  Some people are estimating that it could be out early 2025.  I can't wait for that new season come out whenever it does and hopefully it'll be as amazing and it will draw you in as the first season. As always, I recommend you get this anime try even if you don't think the genres might be to your liking it's always worth a try. You never know when an exciting (Anime)'s gonna pop in to your lap.  Of course I unders also understand that this may not be your type of anime and that's fine too. I hope you guys enjoyed this anime.