Heavens Design Team

Genre:  Comedy and Fantasy

Studio: Asahi Production

Date: Winter 2021

Episodes: 12

Seasons: 2

Summary:

In the beginning, God created the heavens and the earth. He also sought after a wide variety of animals to populate the planet. However, he felt it was too tiresome to think of new ideas within his criteria. To address this problem, God appointed an organization—Heaven's Design Team—to do the work instead!

Shimoda is a newly-hired angel who serves as the mediator between God and the design team. As he steps into his role, he witnesses his coworkers conceive interesting ideas for many unique life forms according to God's desires. The possibilities for different animal species are endless, from giraffes and snakes to birds, anteaters, and everything in between!

[Written by MAL Rewrite]

My opinion:

Well, I kind of came into Anime Club one day in the middle of our semester to symbol upon this anime. Granted, because I was watching the series from the middle of the show. I was very confused about what was happening despite coming in the middle of the anime, though, I thought it was pretty good. Something I would have to look into more when I find myself with more time. I definitely don't think I would've found this anime by myself, but I think some of the best animes I've seen either I found on accident or were recommended by a friend. So even if it may seem really weird, I recommend giving it a try cause you never know, you may like it. Let me know what you think. Thanks for reading.