Diabolik Lovers

A/N I am thinking about adding a part where it lets you know if there are more seasons to shows let me know if you like that idea.

Genres: Harem, School, Shoujo, Vampire

Also this has violence and profanity in the show.

Summary: At the behest of her father, Yui Komori goes to live in a secluded mansion, home to the six Sakamaki brothers—Shuu, Reiji, Ayato, Kanato, Laito, and Subaru—a family of vampires. Though at first the siblings are confused as to why the girl has arrived, they soon realize that she is to be their new "sacrificial bride," not to mention their other, more carnal intentions for her. After meeting the brothers, Yui quickly begins to question why her father would have sent her here and why she feels a strange, new pain in her chest. With each brother more sadistic than the last, Yui's life as a captive takes a harrowing turn in her new home. As her days turn into endless nights, and each brother vows to make her his own, Yui falls deeper and deeper into madness and ecstasy.

Seasons:
Season 2 : Diabolik Lovers More Blood

My opinion: This is not a show I would have thought about watching myself. A friend of mine who loves vampires has been asking me to watch it. Now maybe she knew it was low key enough for me to be okay with it. Especially because in this anime there blood but as much blood as I though. Plus in most anime's they try to make the blood as for real as possible where I felt like they didn't care as much. Would o fine myself watch this show again? Probably not but between all vampire stuff they could have made me watch I was glad it was this one. Anyway the show was confusing lots of stuff going on. I recommend it though for people who enjoy vampires maybe you'll enjoy it.