Anime Sources Updated

Updated 1/21/21

Where to find anime's update. Please read the entire chapter.

Recently ( year & 1/2) Kissanime has been having lots of issues.  I have remade this chapter so it has the latest best places to watch anime. I'm going to put them in order by what people have been eating them or try too.

Anime Sources

First let's start off with all Free anime websites. Which I think most of  prefer free.

1)  9Anime

This website has both Old and New Anime. Rating that people have given it 4/5.

Ups

Clean and catchy interface
Comprehensive navigation
Quick filter
Language change
Dark and light mode
Old and New Anime
New episode Releases the day after it Aires in Japan
Offered in all regions
English Dub and Sub

Downs
May experience Slow loading time

2) GogoAnime

Ranking 3/
But despite ranking look at all the

Ups

Clean and catchy interface
Comprehensive navigation
Quick filter
Immediate release of the latest anime titles
Anime community
Free
No getting annoying adware
Offered in all regions
English Dubbed and Subbed

Down's

Depending on your internet you could experience slow loading

3) Chia- Anime

Not ranked on star level

Ups

Easy navigation
Catchy interface
Home to latest and old manga, anime, and soundtracks
Navigate by genre
Old and New
Great for Die hard Anime fans
Looks to be Sub only

Down
Snail slow loading
No dubbed

4) Anime Planet

Ups

Free access to a plethora of Anime and Manga titles
Anime forums
Discord chat
Custom list
Anime news
over 49000 titles
Available globally
Dubbed and Subbed

Downs

None that are currently found 

Other Anime sources

Kissanime Mobile App- Sub and Dub shows and movies free and get an account for free. The app on the phone still works well but idk which Kissanime is the real one.

Netflix and Hulu- Has a small number of anime shows and movies.

Funimation - This has Sub/Dubs. you have to be a member which means you must Pay to use

Crunchyroll- Sub of shows from what I have seen you have to buy something to be able to watch anime. Repeat you must pay to use.

Amazon Prime member- if your an amazon prime member you can get some anime's shoes and some movies free with being a member which you can find on the prime video.

All you need to do is copy this URL and insert it as a bookmark on your computer. Once you do that and save then you will always be able to pull out the ad blocker. You will not get in trouble either for using this like you could for other ad blockers. Copy the entire URL and paste it as a bookmark and title the bookmark Ad Blocker. I'm sure this will work on other websites too but I only need it for Kissaninme.

Ad Blocker URL -javascript:(function(){$('a:contains(%E2%9C%96)').remove();$('#videoAd').remove();$('#adsIfrme1').remove();$('#adsIfrme2').remove();$('#adsIfrme3').remove();$('#adsIfrme4').remove();$('#adsIfrme5').remove();$('#adsIfrme6').remove();$('#adsIfrme7').remove();$('#adsIfrme8').remove();$('#adsIfrme9').remove();$('#adsIfrme10').remove();$('#adsIfrme11').remove();$('#adsIfrme12').remove();$('#adsIfrme13').remove();$('#adsIfrme14').remove();InitCloseButton();})()

Also Netflix has been getting more animes and also I know a few people like to watch anime on Youtube. I personal dont like it because most accounts that have anime have gotten deleted. Also the screens are small or just other problems I have faced with trying to watch anime on youtube but to each their own.

Anime Shows/Movies Recommendationsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें