Twenty-four

Taehyung quickly got out of his bed, knowing Jungkook was in a deep sleep from how tired he was just a few minutes ago. He ran out of his room, expecting blood and possibly a dead body in his sleepy state.

But the scream was from the guest room, which made Taehyung run for it. He ran into Namjoon though, and the two shared a worried expression before opening the door; their worried expressions clearing up the 'I'm sorry's'.

Jimin was crying in his sleep, and Jin was stirring around from the loud noise. Namjoon flicked on the small strawberry lamp on the bed side as Taehyung gently shook the crying little. "Jim-" Jimin jumped as his eyes shot open, and gasped for air in surprise. Taehyung quickly got into bed next to Jimin, and sat up gently, pulling him onto his lap. The little sobbed against Taehyung's shoulder, clutching his shirt out of fear. Namjoon sat behind Jimin, rubbing his back to hopefully calm him down.

"Mimin, did you have a nightmare?" Taehyung asked softly, rocking the two back and forth. Jimin choked on his cries, and squeaked out a broken 'yeah'.

Jimin wasn't one to have nightmares, even in little space.

Now that Taehyung was piecing things together, he knew something was wrong with Jimin. Nightmares, bad behavior, carelessness, something was wrong.

It appeared that Namjoon was thinking the same, he looked deep in thought. "You're safe now, Miminie." Taehyung told him in a softer tone, brushing his bangs out of his face. Jin sat up sleepily, and whined for Namjoon, knowing he was in the room. Namjoon kissed the top of Jimin's head, and went to the other side of the bed where Jin was. He sat down next to him, and the little climbed into his lap.

Jimin continued to cry for over 20 minutes, and they were full cries. Not so loud as before, but more of a quiet cry. "Something else is wrong with Jimin, isn't there?" Taehyung asked, referring to older Jimin. The little nodded, ratting his elder side out. Taehyung sighed, not knowing when Jimin would slip back. "Can you tell Tae Tae what else is wrong?" He asked the little, cupping his cheeks in his hand, and smiling softly at him. Jimin sniffled, and his eyes hurt from crying so much. There were even tears down his neck, not drying on their way down his cheeks.

The little looked terrible, and so sad.

Jimin stared into Taehyung's eyes for seconds, that turned into 2 minutes. The older Jimin was telling him not to dare tell Taehyung, but little Jimin wasn't supposed to lie to Tae Tae, and he didn't want to go against the rules.

"Nwo." The little mumbled, and placed his head back on Taehyung's shoulder just like a small child would. Namjoon ran his fingers through Jin's hair as he drifted deeper into dreamland, and looked over at Taehyung and Jimin.

Yep, something was definitely wrong with Jimin. His little side was showing it. And whatever he was sad about, it was obviously big enough to affect little Jimin.

"Why won't you tell me what else is wrong, Mimin?" Taehyung whispered to him. The little shook his head, and pressed his nose against Taehyung's neck. The other sighed, and kissed the top of his head. "Do you want me to sleep with you?" Taehyung asked Jimin, already laying down. Jimin nodded, and cuddled close to one of his caregivers. Taehyung got into a more comfortable position, and eyed Namjoon before pulling the covers over Jimin and him.

"I'll sleep with Jungkook so he's not alone."

"Thank you."

And sure enough, within a few minutes, little Jimin was fast asleep against Taehyung's chest, knees curled up to his stomach. Taehyung sighed to himself, and cuddled Jimin to hopefully fall asleep quicker.

Taehyung opened his eyes when he felt the bed dip up, and saw Jimin get up by himself. He must be out of little space. He rubbed his eyes, and sat up. "Jimin?" He asked, watching Jimin pick out a normal outfit from his dresser. Jimin jumped and turned around, but calmed down when he knew it was just Taehyung. "Your little side ratted you out last night. Somethings wrong, what is it?" Taehyung asked, now awake and aware.

"It's nothing, Tae."

"No, it's something. Jiminie was very sad."

"Tae, it was really nothing."

"Don't lie to me. You acted up a lot yesterday, and you hurt Jin. You had a nightmare, which you never have them, little space or not, so something's wrong." Taehyung pouted. He knew Jimin couldn't keep a lie going for long- or a secret.

"I saw my older caregiver at the store yesterday."

Taehyung's heart dropped, and he instantly switched into protective mode.

"He tried to grab me and hurt me for running away from him, but I screamed, and these random people kept him away from me while the police came. When they got there they found drugs on him, and took him to jail for having illegal drugs on and in him- so I don't have to worry about him for a while." Jimin told him, messing around nervously with the shirt in his hands.

"Jimin-" "I know you're gonna say 'I'm sorry', but don't. It was just for a few minutes, he didn't hurt me, so it's really nothing. I'm just...a bit shaken from seeing him is all." Jimin cut him off, changing out of his puppy shirt and into a plain green shirt. "Well, I'm here for you if you need anything." Taehyung told him, feeling sad now. "I know. But I think I might go home, I didn't mean to stay the night last night, I'm sorry." Jimin explained, looking around for his sweatpants. "It's okay, Jimin. We're best friends, it's not like you haven't slipped in front of me before." Taehyung smiled. Jimin smiled back, and disappeared into the hallway bathroom to change.

Taehyung stood up, and made his way into his room to see how Jungkook was doing.

He awed at Jungkook curled up on his bed, and Namjoon was halfway off of the bed. He smiled, and laid down next to Jungkook. He carefully wrapped his arms around the younger's waist, and intertwined his fingers on his stomach. He took a moment to appreciate Jungkook's warm body heat, and his smell was just breath-taking. Literally.

He loved the smell of Jungkook.

The younger stirred around in his sleep, and opened his eyes. He was met with Taehyung's soft brown eyes and warm smile, and he felt a smile form on his lips. Taehyung pecked his lips, and Jungkook immediately blushed. "Good morning, Kookie." Taehyung smiled, not sure if he was still in little space or not. "I love your morning voice." Jungkook squeaked out.

'Oh god I think I actually said that.'

"Why?" Taehyung laughed at the random statement. "Because it's deep." Jungkook mumbled, quickly breaking eye-contact. "That's interesting to know." Taehyung smiled, kissing Jungkook's forehead. Jungkook blushed even more, and hid his face in the mattress. Taehyung chuckled, and turned around when he heard the door open. "Bye Tae Tae." Jimin smiled, adoring the sight of a cuddly Jungkook.

Little Jungkook or not, Jungkook really was adorable.

"Bye Jimin~" Taehyung whispered loudly, not wanting to wake up Namjoon. He'd probably jump too much and fall onto the floor. Jimin laughed, and closed Taehyung's bedroom door.

"I love you, Tae Tae." Jungkook mumbled, his heart going faster at the three words. "Aw, I love you too, Jungkook." Taehyung smiled, kissing his head for the third time. Jungkook giggled out a 'stop', and cuddled into Taehyung so he couldn't kiss him anywhere. Taehyung pouted at the younger's cute self-defense mechanism, and brought the covers back over them to go back to sleep.

"Hey, Taehyung?"

Taehyung was shocked, since Jungkook haven't said his full name but once before. He looked down at the younger still buried against his chest. "Yeah?" He responded, preparing himself for something bad or worry-worth.

"We can have sex, you know." Jungkook told him.

He heard Taehyung's heart skip a beat, and a smirk formed on his face. "U-um..." Taehyung studdered. "W-well, we haven't been together for even a week yet, I don't think we need to rush anything." He told him calmly, but panicking inside. "I know. I'm just saying that for when we do, I just have to have lots of kisses and attention." Jungkook laughed, telling Taehyung he wasn't dead serious. "I mean, of course..." Taehyung trailed off. "But of course you can do whatever. I just need to know that you know I'm there and that I'm not just a body." Jungkook added. "We don't need this conversation yet." Taehyung laughed nervously, quickly becoming uncomfortable with the topic. "Alright." Jungkook nodded, snuggling more against Taehyung.

"Good night." Taehyung told him. "Good night Tae Tae." Jungkook giggled, knowing what he was doing.